**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best 2* & 3* Champs for Variant 4?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
I’m getting ready for Variant 4 and my 5* and 4* champs are fine but I don’t have many of my lower champs ranked up. What 3* and 2* champs do you recommend ranking up specially for variant 4? I heard Rocket was important so I brought him up.

These are my current maxed champs (all awakened):
3*: Claire Voyant, Colossus, Dr. strange, Cap (OG), Black Panther (OG) and Wolvie
2*: Rocket, Colossus, SW, Thing and Ronan

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I posted the champs I already ranked. Who else should I rank up? I have lots of options to choose from, just want to know from those who have already done V4 who I should focus on acquiring or ranking.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Wasp is very good for the dulled path
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    SW did a lot for me in both rarities.

3* capiw 2* colossus were MVPs
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i used 2* morningstar for some paths. very good and useful for her bleed immunity

for 3* definitely sunspot, nick fury, venom and cap iw
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    3* I used OG Cap and Jane Foster for the majority of it. It’s been a while for me, but honestly you can get by with any champs.

2* Wasp makes the crit path cake. I used star-lord for most of the other paths
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Think I used 3* Emma, helped immensely with Moon Knight boss evade.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    For 3* Sunspot is amazing as he will reflect all of the incinerate's and recharge him
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I used deadpool in both. Hard to lose when he has constant regen.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    OG Thor