**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3rd Party Apps

Kabam I was wondering about 3rd party sites. I have 2 accounts on MCOC and I only have one device to play them on. The other day I found an application called BlueStacks. What this application does is installs the google store on my computer and allows me to download MCOC legitly through the google store. The application does not alter the way the game plays in any form or fashion. But because it's a way of obtaining the google store on my computer does it still count as using a 3rd party app or website resulting in an account ban. If so please respond to me so I can stop using it for my second account.

Comments

• Options
    Terraxx1Terraxx1 Posts: 4
    Yeah they will ban you.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Bluestacks is against TOS because it can be used to modify the game files. While you may not use it this way, it is not allowed and can lead to a ban. The only legitimate way to play on a PC is with an authentic Chromebook through Apps downloaded via Google Play Store. Not all Chromebooks are capable of this.
  • Options
    Landon5216Landon5216 Posts: 51

Bluestacks is against TOS because it can be used to modify the game files. While you may not use it this way, it is not allowed and can lead to a ban. The only legitimate way to play on a PC is with an authentic Chromebook through Apps downloaded via Google Play Store. Not all Chromebooks are capable of this.

I will stop immediately because I have no intention of breaking the TOS and it was stupid of me to think thee bluestacks would be legal.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian

... I have 2 accounts on MCOC and I only have one device to play them on...

It is OK to play multiple accounts (that you, and only you, created and play as) on the same (Android/Apple) device. Just have different Kabam ID's and link each of your game accounts to a different Kabam ID.

Within game, you can login to the particular game account you want to play at that time.
    And then login as a different account when you want to switch.

——-
    However, as stated, it is against ToS to use Blue, or otherwise manipulate the environment/controls/etc to run on a PC.
  • Options
    LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    F to my boy. Bout to get permed
  • Options
    WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    Actually feel really bad for the OP, since he was unaware....
  • Options
    age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95

Unaware? There's a thing called ToS that Kabam expects you read. Before you do anything, do some research to see if what you are about to do is going to get you banned. If you were that worried, how about (at minimum) ask on here BEFORE you install it?
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Unaware? There's a thing called ToS that Kabam expects you read. Before you do anything, do some research to see if what you are about to do is going to get you banned. If you were that worried, how about (at minimum) ask on here BEFORE you install it?
    have you read the TOS? Do you read the 20 paragraphs of text you need to read before starting a google account or an apple account? NO ONE READS THIS ****!!
  • Options
    age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95

have you read the TOS? Do you read the 20 paragraphs of text you need to read before starting a google account or an apple account? NO ONE READS THIS ****!!
    Kabam will tell you to read it (i fully understand its long )... i also added that you could ask here BEFORE you install it too if that's too much.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited May 2020

This is why southpark has that one episode
  • Options
    WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @UmbertoDelRio @age_of_andycap I think the smartest thing the OP could have done would have been to inquire about using BS before actually using it. I can say with 100% certainty that I’ve never read the actual TOS in my many years of playing the game, but I know what it comprises of and what’s a big no no through reading forum posts and moderator replies
  • Options
    Hey guys, as many of you are already aware, using third-party software which can alter the game files in any way is a violation of our Terms of Service and can result in action being taken against your account. If you're currently using software like this, I recommend stopping now.

If you're ever unsure whether or not something may be against our Terms of Service, you can review them at the link below.

- https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en
This discussion has been closed.