**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon's right arm color during victory

sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 437 β˜…β˜…
I noticed that Aegon's right arm color illuminates according to whichever class of champ he defeats πŸ˜‚ Am I correct?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2020
    I still haven’t figured out which arm it is. It always changes depending on the side heβ€˜s facing.
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 437 β˜…β˜…
    Odachi said:

It changes colour based on your current hit/persistent charge amount, so does the colour of his specials

What's the amount per color?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Odachi said:

It changes colour based on your current hit/persistent charge amount, so does the colour of his specials

No he’s talking about the golden vs blue on victory animations. I have found it to be what attack you end on, and it’s generally if it ends on an L1, it’s blue, if it’s a basic hit or L2, it’s gold. This might not be what it is, but that’s the only pattern I’ve noticed. Might do some testing later.

Also during the fight his arm changes from blue to red at 30 hits
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just ran an easy quest with Aegon, finishing various fights agains varied opponent classes with light, medium, heavy, Sp1, Sp2. My combo never got over fifteen and every victory animation had a blue arm. I guess it depends on whatever combo bonus you're up to - does anyone know when the arm colour actually changes from blue to gold to red?
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 437 β˜…β˜…
    Snizzbar said:

I just ran an easy quest with Aegon, finishing various fights agains varied opponent classes with light, medium, heavy, Sp1, Sp2. My combo never got over fifteen and every victory animation had a blue arm. I guess it depends on whatever combo bonus you're up to - does anyone know when the arm colour actually changes from blue to gold to red?

a little late but I guess it depends on how much the combo is
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ok seeing as you revived it I’m going to provide some insight. Under 35 hits it’s blue, above 35 it’s red/gold, at 500ish hits its all gold.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I still haven’t figured out which arm it is. It always changes depending on the side heβ€˜s facing.

It's supposed to be the right one. But as a defender every character is mirrored so it's the opposite there