**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about AOL

For those that have ventured into the Abyss, did you use health potions after reviving? Or did you just use the revive potion and get back to work? I'm just trying to figure out what is the most cost efficient way to do an initial completion. I'm setting at 7300 units right now.

I have r5 Aegon, Doom, NF, Void, and r4 Quake (all dupped minus Quake)

Comments

• Options
    need healing up for some fights. Cyke, cmm, collector at the very least. Better to farm 60-70 pots.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    If you have him, You may want to consider swapping Quake for Killmonger. Void can handle a lot of fights for you and Killmonger will save a ton of potion use. I realize you lose the evade charges, so you'll have to weigh the pros and cons.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    In the majority of fights, you will not need to use heal potions. As pseudosane said, there are a handful of matchups where you may want them as a cushion, but because Abyss enemies have fairly reasonable attack stats, the chip damage from blocks and parries isn’t so much of a problem that you need to heal up like you would for an Act 6 fight.
  • Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151

If you have him, You may want to consider swapping Quake for Killmonger. Void can handle a lot of fights for you and Killmonger will save a ton of potion use. I realize you lose the evade charges, so you'll have to weigh the pros and cons.

I do have Killmonger. I was bringing Quake to help cover by butt until I could get Aegon up to speed. If I go the Killmonger route, I may just have to play the Aegon ramp up very very cautiously and take the hit on the front side using level 1 revives against Thing until I can get him at a good persistent charge number.

@Mirage_Turtle @pseudosane @Wicket329 Thank you for the advice.