**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7 Beta thoughts

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    If there’s 3 quest with 9 lines each I’d say we should be guaranteed to be able to find a line in each that suits our individual rosters/abilities.

The other thing to note is that Completion will be considerably faster for the quick hit on the rewards which is quite nice.
  • Options
    Amonthir said:

Nakuul said:

Beta Testers: The Beta Test Forum is open. Go take a look for important information on this Act and Chapter, including the number of Quests and Paths.

I'm not seeing the Beta Forum. To confirm, I am in the beta test.

Same here. Is this common for betas?
    Nakuul said:

Beta Testers: The Beta Test Forum is open. Go take a look for important information on this Act and Chapter, including the number of Quests and Paths.

Sorry about that. You should have access now!
  • Options
    KaspyKaspy Posts: 161 ★★★

Amonthir said:

Nakuul said:

Nakuul said:

I do not have access. When i click the link in game and it redirects me to my browser it tells me i do not have permission.
  • Options
    SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    Kaspy said:

Amonthir said:

Nakuul said:

Nakuul said:

I do not have access. When i click the link in game and it redirects me to my browser it tells me i do not have permission.
    Same here
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    No access here either
  • Options

My thread addressing nodes got deleted so happy to know kabam listens

It was not deleted, it's been moved to the Beta section, where conversations like that will take place.
  • Options
    Kaspy said:

Amonthir said:

Nakuul said:

Nakuul said:

SantaGulk said:

Kaspy said:

Amonthir said:

Nakuul said:

Nakuul said:

Same here
    Fixed and Fixed
  • Options
    DalBot said:

No access here either

This forum account is not associated with any Account in the Beta. Is it possible that the account e-mail associated with your game account is different than the one used for the Forums?
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

Fixed and Fixed

I’m not seeing it either. Finished 3 paths so far and would love to be able to follow the feedback on it.
  • Options

DalBot said:

No access here either

This forum account is not associated with any Account in the Beta. Is it possible that the account e-mail associated with your game account is different than the one used for the Forums?
    That’s my problem. I use 2 separate emails for them.
    That I can't fix. You'll need to create a Forum account that uses the same email address.
  • Options

Fixed and Fixed

I’m not seeing it either. Finished 3 paths so far and would love to be able to follow the feedback on it.
    You should have access now.
  • Options
    Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    Same issue. I’ve played in the beta, so I know I have access, but can’t access the beta forum due to a “permissions problem”.

Fixed and Fixed

You should have access now.
  • Options
    MachoManRandySavMachoManRandySav Posts: 2
    I can get to the beta forum. I get this

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

I can get to the beta forum. I get this

Were you invited to the beta?
  • Options
    PsyLife said:

Can we access the beta forum without being part of the beta?

Nope.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I’m in the beta, I get the permissions problem as well when trying to get to the Beta Forum
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Looks like more ghost fiesta, not complaining as the owner of a rank 2 ghost planning on going for legends

Boss node: attack and you get armor broken. Ghost fiesta. ???
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Lvernon15 said:

Looks like more ghost fiesta, not complaining as the owner of a rank 2 ghost planning on going for legends

Boss node: attack and you get armor broken. Ghost fiesta. ???
    Yes the boss is a counter to ghost with it good but ther stil one part for ghost
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Only 3 quests what ?
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★

PsyLife said:

Can we access the beta forum without being part of the beta?

Nope.
    Well that’s kinda stupid.
  • Options

It just seems like Kabam wildly missed the mark once again. This is just more of the continuation of everything that was wrong with act 6. Ridiculously high attack/health pools. If you aren't using ghost or quake, you might as well not bother or just settle for pumping in health potions/units. The fact that simple parries are consistently triggering thing's protection indicates how high the damage is. The nodes/attack/health combination is just bad. Making fun, challenging content does not require simply increasing health/attack pools and they just don't get that. I was optimistic that Kabam would take some time to think and come up with good content and I hope they get actual useful criticism from beta testers and actually take the time to make this more fun. In its current state, hard pass.

This is why beta discussions should be on the beta forum page. Keep in mind its still just Beta. Attack and health pools can change, nodes and defenders can change. I ran a couple paths and didn't find it really that much different than act 6. But to say they wildly missed the mark is way off base.

They've done stuff with Book 2 act 1 that we have been asking for, for a long time. It's only three chapters, less energy and less fights overall. You can do completion faster and spend less time doing it.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    If it stays at 3 quests than the paths aren't too much. If it doesn't than the paths are absolutely too long.

Also, the attack levels need to be tuned down quite a bit. This is only chapter 1 and basically a combo to the face is death with a r5 5 star. The attack levels will get so high by the end of act 7 that the enemies might as well be unblockable moving forward and just isn't fun. Other than that I have no issues with the nodes themselves.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I have the same email in game as I do in the forum and don't have access to the beta forum. Please update. Thanks!