**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursions Utterly Broken

Here are the issues i've been facing in incursions for the past 3-4 rounds
- chat doesn't work at all, i can't send messages nor do the predefined messages get sent
- fight status don't get updated. i have to move to the next node before i can tell that my partner has completed their node. boss fights don't update until i go to back to the home screen and then re-enter incursions
- can't advance to the next room until i force quit and restart the game. i'll just tap on the next room button indefinitely until i do, when i restart the game, i'm already in the next room.

i'm on ios 13.4.1, iphone x

Comments

• Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's ur region, but I can tell you how to make it a little bit faster.

After you beat the room, make sure your partner hits "next room" first. Then don't force close, but minimize the game for a second or two and go back in. From here, you can close the decision screen and hit fight at the top. Then hit incursions and you should be able to enter the new room.

I have to do this every time. To quit incursions, you do have to force quit after you choose, tho.
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    The chat button is broken. I'll agree with that.
  • Options
    it's an awful pain in the A.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    ya i have a problem with going to the next room. Like i press it and its does go its annoying i just turn my wifi off when running incursions and it works
  • Options

Doesn’t happen to me at all I regularly play incursions with alliance mates and it’s fine. Chat works for me and going to next room is smooth running. It’s clearly your region or connection.

my region is USA and it's definitely not my connection.