**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Interesting observation, anyone know why?

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
So I've been questioning this observation for a while and I just can't figure it out. When you choose your champions on the page before you enter the quest, the order of champions is different than when you enter the quest. For example, if I set my team as void+ NF+sabertooth+cmm+doom before I enter a quest, and when I enter the quest, the order becomes doom+ NF+void+sabertooth+cmm. Anyone know the reason? It's not class or champion rating nor synergies, this has been bugging me for a while and it's starting to drive me crazy. If anyone know why, please do tell. Thanks and stay safe

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Why is it important

A lot of UI is buggy
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★

Why is it important

It's just an curious fact that I want answered
    Does anyone know why?
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Doesn’t seem to be based on prestige either. All I know is it’s not random, as it’s replicable.
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    when i see the person at the middle i always call him the squad leader and he leads the quest lmao :D
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’m not sure how they work it, but I’m pretty sure that it does actually have an impact when you use Thing with both the Heimdall and Hela synergy in terms of which synergy effect activates first. I could be wrong so feel free to correct me on that one.
    Mauled said:

I’m not sure how they work it, but I’m pretty sure that it does actually have an impact when you use Thing with both the Heimdall and Hela synergy in terms of which synergy effect activates first. I could be wrong so feel free to correct me on that one.

Right, that's how I noticed that something doesn't seem right with the order of the champions.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    lol i sometimes put in raw champs as a team and try to get the best lineup picture

lol i sometimes put in raw champs as a team and try to get the best lineup picture

I do too but they always change order when I enter the quest
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Mauled said:

This sounds like an observation that was discussed a long time ago on the old forums, but the final disposition of it escapes my memory. But I'm 99% certain the observation that the order of the team was based on some internal calculation other than the obvious, and that order sometimes was the order in which team interactions were processed was made long ago, and then kinda dropped off the radar.
    DNA3000 said:

Mauled said:

This sounds like an observation that was discussed a long time ago on the old forums, but the final disposition of it escapes my memory. But I'm 99% certain the observation that the order of the team was based on some internal calculation other than the obvious, and that order sometimes was the order in which team interactions were processed was made long ago, and then kinda dropped off the radar.
    Do you think you might be able to post the link to the old discussion if you can still find it?
  • VernVern Posts: 50
    edited May 2020
    Edited: misread OP’s comments.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

DNA3000 said:

Mauled said:

Do you think you might be able to post the link to the old discussion if you can still find it?
    The old forum was deleted.
    I wish there was someway to revisit it too.

In it was an intro on Kabam Miike when he joined the forum. 😊
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Lmao said:

DNA3000 said:

Mauled said:

Those forums were deleted some time after we moved to the current forums.

It's rng.

No it's not
    DNA3000 said:

Lmao said:

DNA3000 said:

Mauled said:

Those forums were deleted some time after we moved to the current forums.
    Darn it, that's really sucks