**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bosses in Event Quest activating Specials while stunned

Hello,

I experienced a situation whereby opponent was stunned and while during the period, it activated SP3.

It happened in Event Quest Red Hulk Boss.
Chapter 1.2

Possible to do a quick check?

Thanks.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    Can he shake off the Stun, whether inherently or because of node buffs ?

If so, you probably won’t even see that it was removed before he would probably instantly execute his SP (and SP3 you can’t even see the icons anymore because it’s gone into their animation).
  • willy_kmcwilly_kmc Posts: 60
    It is understandable if that node has tenacity or any debuff-shrugging node buff. No problem with that.

A max level mastery on parry gives us a period of time that we can do 1 medium + 1 heavy with a normal parry, meaning no synergy comes in play, like domino + massacre.

So i did a medium attack then a heavy using Namor. My light attack came out well, then i use heavy.

1st hit of heavy done(still stunned with a quarter of a second left), then BEFORE the 2nd hit came(by now, stun should end), Red Hulk uses his SP3.

Can Kabam kindly explain why this sort of things happen?

So now the AI can do Specials in the middle of my heavy attacks?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    Well, that’s a different question than “while he was stunned”.

Not sure about in the middle of a Heavy. But, yes, they are able to do SP in the middle of your normally-successful Combo against the (whether they are blocking your combo, or whether your combo are actually landing the hits). SP3 in middle of your Heavy might fall under same situation.

Can look at the long thread about “Hitting into Block”, seemed to discuss a whole range of scenarios that started happening more often this year.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    To OP, I have had this happen in different areas. I believe it is some sought of timing issue. I loathe to have to record every single fight, but I'm leaning that way since I never have proof of these problems.