**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reporting potentially cheating alliance members

Is there a way to report an alliance member's activity to the game team without kicking them?? I suspect a member of my alliance is cheating (he took down a map 5 Rhino boss that had a 300% health boost and permanent 1% regen without a scratch on any of the 3 R4 4 stars he had in his team, and he's been doing other similar things in AQ as well), but I don't want to kick him in the small chance that he's actually just a god-tier player. When searching for the "Report User" button by clicking on his profile within my alliance, I noticed that it wasn't there. Does this mean that I can't report him, or that there's simply another way to do it that I missed?

Comments

• Options
    You can send a report to our Support Team by tapping on the Grey Gear icon on the home screen, and then on the support button! Keep in mind that the team won't be able to tell you the results of the investigations into the situation.

You might also want to consider just talking to them and letting them know that cheating in Alliance Wars and Quests can have a detrimental effect on your entire Alliance.
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick response @Kabam Miike!! Will do!
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I have no idea the particulars of your situation, but just check it wasn't something obvious like they used a regen champ.

I had a team mate that would take Map 5 Rhino every time using Wolvie, time out to half health, restart match, regen back up, finish fight at full life.

I've done similar using a Guilly/CAWW2/Hypy team in AQ, where my Guilly was almost wiped, then a lucky string of her sig proccing off a big SP2 crit healed her to full.

It's very doable if you are using the right champs. That said, if they are using a team of Joe Fixit, She-Hulk, and Spider Gwen and doing this, then yeah, something's fishy. :P
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Seriously? In AQ? Thats the most common place for people to run through an entire map with no health loss.
  • Options
    @R4GE, I'm aware that people run AQ without health loss - I do it quite a bit. It's more the fact that he took out a map 5 rhino boss with the regen linked node still active with a team that consisted of Crossbones, Phoenix, and Classic Spiderman (all r4 and unduped) that got me suspicious. He later proceeded to take out Dormammu in a matter of about 10 seconds. Pretty sure taking out 2 bosses without a single regen champ would result in a bit fair amount of block damage, especially since you can't intercept Rhino.
  • Options
    Sounds like a cheater to me.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    That's a definite cheater. There is zero chance he can take rhino with the regen buff active with those champs.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Maybe an old pre-nerf duped witch after 4 timeouts could do it lol
  • Options
    Grey Gear icon on the home screen

Am I the only one who cant actually see this?
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Grey Gear icon on the home screen

Am I the only one who cant actually see this?

Top left corner
  • Options
    @R4GE, I'm aware that people run AQ without health loss - I do it quite a bit. It's more the fact that he took out a map 5 rhino boss with the regen linked node still active with a team that consisted of Crossbones, Phoenix, and Classic Spiderman (all r4 and unduped) that got me suspicious. He later proceeded to take out Dormammu in a matter of about 10 seconds. Pretty sure taking out 2 bosses without a single regen champ would result in a bit fair amount of block damage, especially since you can't intercept Rhino.

Phoenix can regenerate though
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    The Rhino thing does cause suspicion. But I can't say for sure it wouldn't be possible if CB had stacked fury, I just don't know since I haven't fought him with that linked node.
    Dropping full health Dorm in 10 seconds says a lot though. No way I could even do that on day 1.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★

Phoenix can regenerate though

Fairly certain not when unduped.