**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to R5 - Warlock, Guillotine 2099, Sentinel, Domino, Iceman, Havok, CMM, Medusa, Mojo or SS?

I have just about enough resources to rank 5 three champions for AQ (5x5 with modifiers), AW (attack) and Act 6 (completion). Who should they be and why - Warlock, Guillotine 2099, Sentinel, Domino, Iceman, Havok, CMM, Medusa, Mojo or Symbiote Supreme? I currently use CG, CAIW, Sunspot, Ghost, Vision and AA for AW and AQ. Thank you in advance for polling.

Who to R5 - Warlock, Guillotine 2099, Sentinel, Domino, Iceman, Havok, CMM, Medusa, Mojo or SS? 37 votes

Warlock
29%
redsoxpatsfan89Akkarin23EtjamaKRANꓘLucasjones_98BigKidScottyFreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeMasterpuffFabwiziaNOOBis235 11 votes
Guillotine 2099
10%
DaphboyAomine_Daiki10TheMailmannUnique_name 4 votes
Sentinel
0%
Domino
24%
KpatrixGaurav_ChampJakearoundDrPepper_75Midnite93Dnegrin6969LucianoDelHoyaSparx265spivs007 9 votes
Iceman
0%
Havok
2%
SiddhantKwatra 1 vote
Captain Marvel (Movie)
16%
MixalisLmaoArmbreaker42703SirEpicoSuman_sahAPinkysegun 6 votes
Medusa
2%
CapMark2 1 vote
Mojo
0%
Symbiote Supreme
13%
shadow_lurker22Atzerus72KeepinItRealDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavens 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Domino
    That’s some tough choices there!
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    edited May 2020
    Warlock
    I'd personally have to say warlock the main reason is, hes poison and bleed immune and has so much utility. I only have a 4*so not got lots of experience using him but hes helped me explore a lot of act 5.
  • Options
    FuzzycatFuzzycat Posts: 87
    Hello everyone. Even if you're just able to vote for just one champion, please let me know in the comments, which three champions you think will best serve my purpose and why. It'll help me a lot. Thank you so much again! And stay safe!!
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Warlock
    Domino, warlock and CMM.

Warlock for above reasons, Domino cause shes good on offence and defence and can easily clear so much content and Captain Marvel Movie is arguably one of the best cosmics in the game and once in binary she can shred fights especially with the NF synergy if you happen to have him.
  • Options
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Warlock guilly 2099 and cmm. I use warlock and guilly 2099 in aq map 7 theyre beasts. I think guilly is better than warlock and shes slept on. Cmm though just destroys content especially with nf synergy. I have them all r5 and most champs are good for you to r5 them all
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Warlock guilly 2099 and cmm. I use warlock and guilly 2099 in aq map 7 theyre beasts. I think guilly is better than warlock and shes slept on. Cmm though just destroys content especially with nf synergy. I have them all r5 and most champs are good for you to r5 them all

Why do you think that? G99 needs an sp3 to ramp up, this can be detrimental in fight 2 after shes ramped in case you end the fight too quickly
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    CMM, DOMINO, WARLOCK... after first fight CMM can shred various nodes & champs in very less time. Less time in fight=less chance of error... (u just need to take nick, even as a 4*, to maintain the binary form)

Domino & Warlock are usefull in various nodes. So they will be my choice...

(I barely use my other champs in AQ rather than CMM... She handles almost every fights in map5...)