**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red Guardian bugged?

Hello,
I got stunned in Red Guardian (Uncollected) during SP1 using Blade. Red Guardian had 1 durability charge left on his shield and I triggered SP1 and after initial first hit I got stunned interrupting SP1.
Also my Hyperion's heavy attack caused fructure/trauma while it should not according to Riot Shield buff description. Anyone else faced similar issues?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of what you're seeing?
  • Options
    KoutavitoKoutavito Posts: 14
    Unfortunately no, they both happened in same try 3 hours ago and was not recording anything. I will try to record next tries
  • Options
    KoutavitoKoutavito Posts: 14
    edited May 2020
    @Kabam Zibiit I managed to reproduce only heavy hit 'issue', using Nick Fury. Red Guardian had 8 durability charges and I did 1 heavy attack. Then all 8 charges were gone instantly, Nick Fury got Trauma and Stunned, interrupting his heavy.
    I know that this is not an issue since heavy attacks on Red Guardian while he is blocking remove all durability charges down to zero, so maybe that is what I got with Hyperion as well (Red Guardian managed to block before I landed heavy first hit).
    I could not reproduce SP1 interruption with Blade (had 2 tries and did several SP1 attacks with no interruption, will monitor this in future tries)

• Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    I found out that when Red Guardian gets down to 2 to 3 durability charges on his shield, its best to use a SP1 or SP2 to shatter his shield to avoid being automatically stun and wreck. My issue is when he goes unstoppable that mitigate damage that he is suppose to take.