**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just wanted to share my hat trick

Comments

• Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    I’m not even mad at the 5* cause it’s a dupe. And I wouldn’t be upset about the 6* but as it is my second ever and both being mutant. Kind of a let down
  • Options
    Thanks I love Namor even unawakened . I’m not one to complain about pulls but this kinda sucks lol. Might just use the 6* for war defense though
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Yeah that sp1 ain’t fully evadable now
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Umm.. sorry....that sucks....
    F
  • Options

My Duped 6* Cable sits in defence, if he gets the right buffs he can do some damage, i once faced a duped cable with 3 x Regen and 2 x power gain but also sometimes he doesn't get any

He’s not terrible but tbh it’s like I do no damage when I play him. I’m sure he needs synergies and such to be better but I would never build a team around him. And I would mainly throw him on defense for diversity
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Unlucky. I don’t think there’s a silver lining in terms of actually using him. What you have got now though is an excellent R4 equivalent defender for AW so you don’t have to worry about investing resources in a 5* you’re rarely going to use.

I think he could quite easily be in my bottom 5
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Unlucky. I don’t think there’s a silver lining in terms of actually using him. What you have got now though is an excellent R4 equivalent defender for AW so you don’t have to worry about investing resources in a 5* you’re rarely going to use.

I think he could quite easily be in my bottom 5

He is. But honestly I feel it could have been worse