**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 people looking for map 5 ally

2 map 5 players looking for a new home. Prestige 9779 and 7660. Message line mrapex1991 or in game mrapex.

Comments

• IronMike_14IronMike_14 Posts: 162

2 map 5 players looking for a new home. Prestige 9779 and 7660. Message line mrapex1991 or in game mrapex.

Couldn’t find you in Line but sent you in game friend request.

My line ID is: ironmike1422
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Add me on line-medeuink
  • iyaoyas21iyaoyas21 Posts: 13
    edited May 2020
    Couldn't find you on line. We are looking for 2......G3, 5-4-3 AQ.....

LINE ID: iyaoyas2121
  • JeezusJeezus Posts: 106
    If you’re still shopping my line ID is nevertrustahippy
  • eggesteggest Posts: 150
    Map 5x5 AQ and gold 1-2 wars, have two spots to fill now.
    Eggest1 on Line, eggest in game
  • Raso1712Raso1712 Posts: 5
    We are looking for 2 members for map 5 , war is optional.
    My line id @RasoNestovic