**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Other fixes that need to happen following Claire/MS “fix”

16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
Hey Kabam,

I’ve discovered an inconsistency in the game caused by your previous “fix” of the way BW Claire Voyant interacts with regen vs indestructible and similar nodes. In 6.2.4 claire will not regen when the shield in active because as you’ve stated there is no damage “dealt” by her SP2 as it in instead stored. But there is an electro that needs to be fought multiple times that has been causing me headache because you still take damage back when hitting him and the shield is up! The wording is identical, and by your logic, he should not give any damage back when the shield is up. This means it SHOULD be completely viable to only attack him when the shield is active and take no damage back, and get through the fight that way.
This is unacceptable! You can’t “fix an interaction” on offense, but have that same interaction benefitting you as a company on defense and I demand that this is fixed!
Either change this electro too, or put claire back because she wasn’t broken before.

I’m sure there are other similar interactions in the game that others can help uncover.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    SMH , it’s time we found something else to do , inequity , resonate and pure skill have neither been corrected nor refunded , this most prolly will get deleted too.

No honesty at all :(