**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stop replay eq bosses

Kabam can you guys please stop using punisher 2099, kingpin and hood mini bosses in these event quests? There so many different villian bosses you can use to make every new eq more interesting.

Comments

• Options
    GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    That one I'm still waiting on
  • Options
    No word yet on cav quests?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I can't remember the last time I bothered reading the nodes in UC. Cav difficulty badly needed.
  • Options
    But either way I'm bored of these eq mini bosses, every month they got em as mini its kind of annoying considering the wide roster they got in the game especially now
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    The cav difficult will be add this year and have been confirm by kabam
  • Options
    O yeah that's another one doubling up opponents on same paths or even quest map. Its almost as tho they can't switch out one of the same champs with the other billion they have or they ran thru without double checking before they finalized the work.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I can't remember the last time I bothered reading the nodes in UC. Cav difficulty badly needed.

Don’t bother lol those extra few seconds could be used for anything else and it will be a better use of your time.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Don’t bother lol those extra few seconds could be used for anything else and it will be a better use of your time.
    I stopped reading the nodes not because of time, just because it doesn't matter anymore. UC stopped being challenging a long time ago.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Remember when Venom was constantly a boss for EQs. He just was always there. Now I think he's apart of that Symbiote Hive Mind
  • Options
    Yeah they're prolly lazy or short staffed lol
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Don’t you realise that it’s hard to dex kingpins sp2, hoods sp2 can’t be dexed and none of punisher 2099s specials can be dexed. It’s just a plot to make you use more items bc you just die to block damage. At least thats how I feel. It’s been so long since we had a dr doom EQ boss or even a man thing boss.
  • Options
    Kingpins sp2 just block 1st bit and dex, hood sp2 block and you'll b fine, if its unblockable then bait sp1, punisher 2099 sp2 is the same as kingpin. Doom boss i think its too soon considering Dec. Was 5 months ago and manthing would b a funny eq boss
  • Options
    Actually if they can even stop making mephisto as the bad guy of october would b even better
  • Options
    Marvel has so many horror villians, y not add in marvel zombies for this October. How badass that'd b
  • Options
    The marvel zombies take over the contest in October 2020
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Either release cavalier EQ, or at least variant 5! There are tons of the mid-high players that breeze through UC EQ and can do completion of Act 6, but not exploration at this time. Either of these new content would bring back some real engagement into playing.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm still wondering the rewards for cav quests would b
  • Options
    Hopefully they can introduce class t5b or frags into it
  • Options
    Tbh I wouldn't mind, altho a lil weird that it has to b 3 heroes instead of 3 villians
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Kabam can you guys please stop using punisher 2099, kingpin and hood mini bosses in these event quests? There so many different villian bosses you can use to make every new eq more interesting.

Bro I actually like your post...and agree but somehow it dosent matter who's is boss..okey so when it's matter....I think this thing matter on bossrush event...couse that one could be annoying that time to play...you can use revive for one boss it's okey to try something hard....don't get offend bro but it's not much annoying if there is one annoying defender to fight
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

I really wanna see more hard defenders in quist...and in return I want more awsome rewards so some how this could be balanced and we got motivation to play quists too