**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seatin is right! Saving your hard earned 6* shards to pull an useless champ πŸ’€

These 6* pulls are getting so bad. Kabam please allow us to sell our 6*s. All new content is only for the newer champs. I truly believe that 6*s should not have been released & we stayed with 5*s. Sorry I’m not a whaler & wont spend with bad pulls like this. Seatin is right! u

Comments

• Then don't spend. It truly is RNG. Someone today pulled elsa as their first 6*. someone elsewhere probed duped one they were waiting for. It happens.
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142 β˜…
    Yeah my 1st was lc and my 2nd was domino lol my 3rd was dd classic then my 4th was either wasp or ultra and the last one I got was massacre
  • ChEpiLa_6ChEpiLa_6 Posts: 14 β˜…
    Crystal opening is not fair enough!I have every trash champion duped many times and don’t have enough β€œgod” champions!
  • We have no plans to introduce a feature which allows players to sell 6-Star Champions at the moment. If we happen to change our minds about that in the future, we'll be sure to let you all know.

Thanks for the suggestion!
This discussion has been closed.