**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fan Made Unstoppable Colossus Buff

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Now like what said for my Jack of Hearts Spot Light. This is just something I made for fun and is not intended to be a suggestion for Kabam to listen to.

(all of his stats and Armor Ups/ furies potency stay the same, plus how he gets unstoppable)
Here's where the buff kicks in.

Everytime a buff expires on Unstopable Colossus he gains 1 Momentum charge. Momentum charges carry from fight to fight and increases the duration of each buff by 1 second and give an extra 5% perfect block chance Momentum charges cap at 10.

When UnstoppableColossus Unstoppable will last longer then 10 seconds he suffers -75% power rate but all attacks gain a 30% chance to be unlockable unlockable hits pause refreshes and then pauses all fury and Armor up buffs for 3 seconds.

New Synergies
Shiny Warriors (with Plat Pool Gold Pool and Colossus
All synergy champions start with 3 Momentum Charges (this does not count towards Unstoppable Colossus maximum)

For the Motherland
Unstoppable Colossus and Red Guardian
Both Champions gain an additional 1500 physical and energy resistance this bonus is doubled when blocking specials

We're are Juggernauts B####(you guys know what I'm trying to reference but can't because of the no swearing and all that.
Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus both gain an Cytoraks Fury Buff which last indefinitely and increases attack by 50%.
Juggernaut- all attacks have a 30% chance to gain a fury buff.
Then also stick his older synergies here too

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Dang a disagree but no reason given
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Pls do the same for juggernaut
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Yeah seems kind of cowardly doesn’t it? I hit the agree button to help balance it out.
    Its not that to me honestly. Its just something like this if someone had a quarrel with this or something they'd disagree with id want feedback to know how to make things better.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Look up the definition of coward and you’ll find out what they’re actually doing or just do the same thing like me act like disagrees are the same as agrees it tends to annoy some people
    (Hit the disagree button to make my point )