**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WE NEED NEW MASTRYS NEW LEVELS

yes i also getting bored i stoped doing arena for sometime i am level 60 for long time there are no new mastery which will make the game easy in away they should bring some big changes to game which will make the game easy .and the aq is ok but war is getting very bad making me want to quit the alliance the dev are not trying to make the game easy in anyway they should take responsibility and bring new mastery and levels they teased us for so long

Comments

• LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    They have said they have no plans for this. Adding more mastery points is a delicate task as if we had access to all masteries, I believe it would be a tad bit overpowered. The balance is fine right now, and I don’t think adding more levels or mastery points is going to fix the general consensus of boredom and frustration with the game.
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    I keep reading that the class masteries still don’t work like pure skill, mutagenesis, collar tech, anyone know if this still the case?