**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Orange Section of Health Bar (edited by mod for clarity)

LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
cc2v33r5gewc.png

If you zoom in you can see orange color at the left end at first i thought maybe my screen is acting up but then noticed its at every match i been fighting arena.

No i wasnt hit first this was taken at the start of battle when the champions are running towards each other.
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    I didn't get u..could u explain again pls?
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Here we r discussing abt major bugs n ur on colour change issues haha
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    T to the roll.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    What the hell is this? There are no ice cream sandwiches in my freezer!
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Use your stongest champ against the weakest you can find and block while looking at your health bar. That's how you can reproduce this bug.

He's saying he's starting the fight with less than full health.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Ok, there are 2 colour instances of your health bar. Your health that is near your icon will ALWAYS have a slightly darker shade, regardless of whether you had been damaged or not. However, the type of shade depends on whether you have been damaged or not

If your health is full, the colour of your health near the icon should be yellow with a tint of orange peeking out (ie the picture shown in original post)
    If your health is not full, the colour of your health near the icon drastically changes to red-orange (you will definitely catch this)

So no, this is not a bug. It has always been like this.
  • Hey there, in order to help other users understand and engage with this post, I've made an edit to the title. When creating posts, please try to make the title relevant to the post as a whole.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Truth is i recently noticed it maybe i been playing too much and my eyes are playing tricks in
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Ok, there are 2 colour instances of your health bar. Your health that is near your icon will ALWAYS have a slightly darker shade, regardless of whether you had been damaged or not. However, the type of shade depends on whether you have been damaged or not

If your health is full, the colour of your health near the icon should be yellow with a tint of orange peeking out (ie the picture shown in original post)
    If your health is not full, the colour of your health near the icon drastically changes to red-orange (you will definitely catch this)

So no, this is not a bug. It has always been like this.

Wasnt claiming it was a bug i was trying to figure out if it was there from the start or just recently appeared after update lol