**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Thoughts on improving the MCOC

I have watched the videos that fellow MCOC gamers have posted to YouTube Seatin, BG, Ilakskills, Proff Hoff, KatyCandy, Rich the man... each & everyone of us in the community does have a voice & our own opinions to how this game should progress further...

I will not say that any of these individuals ideas are wrong but instead that each of them do have a valid point... I too believe that the game progression is lacking & my solution is simple yet I’m not sure just how complex it could be but here it is...

Take the special titles of summoner lvl 40, uncollected & cavalier... these give the summoner an enhanced monthly calendar that gives special rewards based on player progression for instance uncollected you receive 18k t2A each month plus some 5* shards usually each month... cavalier gives you 1 fully formed t2A plus some 6* shards usually each month & I completely love this aspect of progression but I feel that kabam stopped short when implementing this aspect into the game...
Why wasn’t the 7hr solo & 22 hr solo events plus the 3 day alliance events & summoner advancement 5day events included into this game progression as well??? To give uncollected & cavalier summoner’s more worthwhile rewards in these is to me only expected... you could easily have 5* sig stones & t1A in the solo events for these resources go a long way into expanding the players roster progression for 5* champs... the fact that it takes 5 t1A just to increase 1 rank makes it more patience to improve upon the roster progression... also adding 5* shards to any of these events instead of PHC shards only acknowledges the players progression too... Now the reason I said “not sure how complex” is that I’m not sure how easy it can be to update these solo & alliance events like kabam did with the monthly calanders...

There comes a point in player progression “that is for myself” that the individual doesn’t care for PHC shards or fully formed PHC once uncollected & cavalier status has been achieved therefore in the 3 day arenas these summoners should be receiving 5* shards in the 5* arenas instead of the fully formed PHC... I will not say that my point is any more important than any others but I will say that just changing 1 aspect of the game just to be taylor made for those with more advanced roster containing many 6* champs & a number of max rank 5* is nice but it does under score the entire MCOC community as a whole... though you cannot ignore the most advanced players to you game you still can’t forget those that have yet to achieve the same roster status or title progression as they already have...

There could very well be many changes needed in order to make the entire MCOC community happy as a whole & I’m sure that these types of discussions have already or will take place within your development & administration.... even though I am concerned with the potential of this act7 I will not even worry about it for I do plan on finishing act5 100% very soon & then will set my eyes on becoming cavalier... I’m very hopeful that the under utilized champs in the game receive some attention...

I of course could go on but I do believe that my point of view has been made... I do still hope that each employee in kabam is still being safe with the current world wide Pandemic still at large... finally to any other summoners World Wide please be kind, stay safe, & try to enjoy life as much as possible :)