**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible new way to get six stars.

PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
edited May 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Since Seatin's video, a large portion of the community have been worried about the state of the game. One of the most common complaints has been acquiring good six star champions. This may be a decent solution.
Kabam has recently said they are working on cavalier difficulty in the monthly AQ. I think that exploration rewards should include a key. This key can be used to unlock one of three quests (that are reset monthly). There could be three difficulties, each awarding a different six star champion. How good this champion is will depend on which difficulty is selected, and there are different champions each month, for example:
Easiest difficulty: Ronan.
Medium difficulty: Mr Sinister.
Hardest difficulty: Sunspot.
These quests only have one path, however they will not be easy. It would be a good opportunity for kabam to give out decent counters to recent content. I know kabam probably wouldn't do this, I just wanted to share my thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I dont thnk thts a good idea, they better increase six star shrads availablity or introduce somethng like dung. Crystals so tht people have a better chance on champs thy wnt. Nexus crystals are also an option (in a controlled manner obviously)
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★

I dont thnk thts a good idea, they better increase six star shrads availablity or introduce somethng like dung. Crystals so tht people have a better chance on champs thy wnt. Nexus crystals are also an option (in a controlled manner obviously)

The problem with just increasing six star shard availability is that there is a large chance to pull a practically useless champion. Although I agree with nexus crystals.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    That would be a bit too OP tbh. Nexus crystals are the way to go imo.