**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NF, Ghost, Corvus, Hype. Who to awaken?’

Gonna go for my first chronometer. Which 5* champ should I try to get a gem for? I know NF NEEDS it, but is it worth it to use on any other champ. Hype is easy and fun, Ghost is cool, and i have all her synergy mates.

NF, Ghost, Corvus, Hype. Who to awaken?’ 32 votes

Ghost
6%
BendableThumbgianleo 2 votes
Hyperman
12%
ChampioncriticAleorDeathLoveRenaxqq 4 votes
Nicholas Furious
81%
DuMonUUnsilentRoOOtssimolazDeQueueAssumedNameBattle_GreninjaVoltolosPHJfinEtjamaragnarok_947Arham1Thicco_ModeMauledTrubluMateGOTGDoctor_Strange19QfurySL1229Lil_Lasagna 26 votes
Corvus Dave
0%

Comments

• Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Nicholas Furious
    Sure Corvus Dave, Hyperman and ghost all highly benefit from awakening, but the ability to cheat death and gain a massive attack boost from Nicholas furious is too good to pass.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Nicholas Furious
    Hyperion goes from an 8/10 to a 9-10/10
    CG goes from a 8-9/10 to a 9.5/10
    Ghost goes from a 9/10 to a 11/10
    NF goes from a 7/10 to a 9.5/10
  • Options
    Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    I have corvus, I am going to awaken corvus. If I had NF, I would awaken NF. No brainers, he will be a staple on your questing team until end of act 7 probably
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Nicholas Furious
    Ghost is the best character even unawakened. Corvus benefits when awakened are really limited.

The real battle is between Hype and Nick.

Unawakened Hype is hardly usable but still have a point, while Nick as unawakened is really worth nothing.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Nicholas Furious
    Depends on your roster, but in a vacuum, Nicholas benefits the most and becomes an insane champ. Hype and ghost are also great choices, but both are great without sig, especially ghost
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Either Ghost or Nick
  • Options
    BendableThumbBendableThumb Posts: 14
    Ghost
    Its been a year. I’ve awakened all of them. They all needed it. I run suicides, so I almost never use Fury. Corvus and Ghost are dang near required in the game, and become exponentially more useful awakened. Hype is the most fun to use, and awakened his kit is more impactful in quests. Looking back, I just needed them all awakened. If anyone else is having trouble deciding, there is no wrong choice.