**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First day of Chronometer. Got the AG class I needed.

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
Pretty happy right now. Wasn't expecting to get the Tech AG on first try. This is the gem I really wanted and needed for Ghost.

Comments

• Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

You didnt need it, you needed a mutant for Namor x

Dr Luciano

Namor is already awakened.
  • Nice! I get my chrono in 2 days and I am also hoping for a tech got my ghost or a cosmo for medusa
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    The one that showed up for me was cosmic. I am going for skill for nick fury
  • DolanDolan Posts: 23
    Can you exit a rift and replay with different rewards? Or do you just choose the random path and save the chronometer?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I went with random path and saved chronometer. Didn’t want to waste a key, that still a cost of 500 intel. I got 4500 cat5 shards on random
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Dolan said:

Can you exit a rift and replay with different rewards? Or do you just choose the random path and save the chronometer?

Random and save
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I’m waiting for mystic, science needs to social distance from me.
    Dolan said:

Just choose a random path and save the chronometer if the thing that you're looking for isn't there. Quitting will make you lose a Detector.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Is the awakening gem schedule random for every rift? I need an awakening gem for my aegon
  • RayhanaprilleoRayhanaprilleo Posts: 51
    Will the rift detector be forfeited if u back out ?
    edited May 2020

Will the rift detector be forfeited if u back out ?

Yes, if you quit the quest.
    manan_44 said:

Is the awakening gem schedule random for every rift? I need an awakening gem for my aegon

Yep....its random. But the Chronometer isn't used as long as you chance it. So you can get a total of 13 tries for your desired ag.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    First rift, would use chrono on skill or mystic, but the rift had science. Ended up with the science gem anyway without using chrono. Not a bad start
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    I wanted a skill for aegon didn't get it but got 4500 t5b which isn't bad.