**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this worth it?

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★

Ive heard mixed reviews about her. Is she only a defender or can be used anywhere else?

Comments

• Options
    I haven't either and I try to never use EQs as a benchmark for new champs either.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    But using in EQ gets you the initial feel for that champ. Then you can go to ROL for a long test of capabilities before determining if they are worth ranking or awakening
  • Options
    True. EQs make them feel like god tier most of the time. Like with her, she was one of the more tougher bosses ive fought in a while but it was the EQ nodes making it that way.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    There are definitely better options.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Who are your other choices?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I don’t know if she worth it but I can see from ur pic a Goldpool, which is, in my opinion, a good invest for mutant AG. StormX or any other mutant champ u will eventually get them duped, but Goldpool will never be duped unless u whale a lot on these Goldpool crystals. I personally used a mutant AG instantly on Goldpool when I got him. Never regretted. Instead, I regretted using my only 5* skill AG on Aegon (should have saved it for punisher), since then I’ve pulled him another 3 times, salty moments 😂. But at the end, it’s ur game ur decisions 🙂
  • Options

These are the other options. Goldpool will stay R3. Hes a trophy champ and dont see any actual use from him ever. Im not a fan of using Namor as its a lot of ramp up and I already use a bunch of ramp up champs. I know AA is a much better choice that SPX as well as Iceman. Even ST is a better choice lol. After doing some more research i feel like her Sig isnt really useful and I dont have a ton of stones to put into her as I have some other mutants I want sigs for. Ill probably hold off using it on her. But tge question remains... Is she worth ranking up?
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

These are the other options. Goldpool will stay R3. Hes a trophy champ and dont see any actual use from him ever. Im not a fan of using Namor as its a lot of ramp up and I already use a bunch of ramp up champs. I know AA is a much better choice that SPX as well as Iceman. Even ST is a better choice lol. After doing some more research i feel like her Sig isnt really useful and I dont have a ton of stones to put into her as I have some other mutants I want sigs for. Ill probably hold off using it on her. But tge question remains... Is she worth ranking up?

Do you have sigs for namor? Then use it on him
    For Storm Pyramid X. I honestly think she is not very good at all. If you look at her stats, she has Wasp Level HP. She really only has immunities with the tempest and also some nice damage I guess. Namor is just better on all levels
  • Options
    FRITO_Man said:

Do you have sigs for namor? Then use it on him
    For Storm Pyramid X. I honestly think she is not very good at all. If you look at her stats, she has Wasp Level HP. She really only has immunities with the tempest and also some nice damage I guess. Namor is just better on all levels
    I dont have any mutant ones. Any generics I get go to Doom.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I would use it on AA
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    not worth it no
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Archangel and Namor are both WAY better options.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    I have her awakened and really like her, but I would go with AA.