**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.8m, Bronze 1, Map 3 Alliance looking for 5-6 players

Our Alliance I am in are looking for a few players as we are looking to grow this alliance a little more quickly than we were before and because of that we are looking for 5-6 players to join us!

We are 5.8 million rated and currently do 2 groups of Map 3 AQ and 2 BGs for war where we placed comfortably in Bronze 1 last season, so they're optional but the opportunity is there for decent rewards at a relaxed pace.

Most of the players are somewhere between 100-300k rating and are working towards targets like 100% Act 4 or becoming Uncollected so this is great for growing players too.

The only rules we have are if you join AQ/AW then help out and actually do the fights and just don't leapfrog if there are free paths!

So if you're a a growing and active player, or looking for a place where you don't always have to do war or AQ and complete some other content then this is a great place for you!

Line is required as we look to become a big more organised and communicative and you can add me there my Line ID is staines8 and my in game name is the same :)

Comments

• Options
    Looked for u on line but can't find u sent a request in game TheLoneMujahid
  • Options
    Same user name on line message me if u want to talk b4 u accept my request
  • Options
    staines8staines8 Posts: 5
    still looking for 4-5 new members