**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.4.1 - Gimme Path Bug

As the title says there is a bug in 6.4.1 in the Gimme Path:
(I wasn't planning to create this thread, but my boi @Ya_Boi_28 insisted that I should lol)

I used Corvus becouse all his Medium Attcaks do the same amount of damage
Corvus is without any boosts, synergies and he is above 50% health (the PI doesn't change)
Masteries I used: 1 point in Salve
3 point in Recovery
1 point in Willpower

1st fight in this quest: Deadpool. I tested Corvus against him, in order to see how much damage Corvus does in his Medium Attacks on a regular fight
Answer: 1758 damage, from his first medium, with no armor breaks
I am not at 100% health since my health bar isn't only yellow, and as you can see from the ''+2'' (green), so the Salve Mastery is active

2nd fight in this quest:
Superior Iron Man, nodes:

You can deal damage only via your healing/regenerate

1st try: Corvus does 445 damage while being at 98%. The Salve Mastery is active. In this case the damage of corvus mediums attacks is correct

Corvus does 1780 damage while being at 71%. The Salve Mastery is active

2nd try: Corvus still does 1780 damage while being at 96%, and while the opponent has 2 armor breaks. The Salve Mastery is active

Corvus still does 1780 damage while being at 90%, and while is suffering from the Power Sting Debuff (Willpower healing is active)

In conclusion: I believe that if you are healing from any source (for example: Willpower Mastery, Salve Mastery)
your attacks are dealing the normal amount of damage
But according to the node ''Gimme'' the defender should take 75% less damage
The ratio of Corvus doing the correct amount of damage vs the normal amount of damage is approximately 1 to 10 (from my experience at least)

@Kabam Zibiit sorry for tagging you one more time, but can you please share this with the team?

Thanks in advance!

P.S: I wonder how many 'Dislikes' I will get this time

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Makes me glad I already did this path, you bitter child.