**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ROL wolverine

He is not Gibb to play against, you have to have a reverse heading or heal block chap to beat him and he regenerates thousands of health a second which is bull, make it like 300 to 500 then a second if he is ganna then to have a better player experience.

Comments

• frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    Fun not Gibb and he is so hard to fight, I didn't feel motivated to play a damn video game, if this can help me, other players and make the game fun to do harder content would you do it for the f2p players.
    Lvernon15 said:

You know there are dozens of champions who can beat him even as 3 stars, if you can’t get past him you aren’t ready for rol

What champs can I then?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    frunder said:

Lvernon15 said:

You know there are dozens of champions who can beat him even as 3 stars, if you can’t get past him you aren’t ready for rol

What champs can I then?
    Too many to list, but grab human torch or void and he’s dead in seconds
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Show us your roster. Anyone with heal block or reversal can work. Play smart, not hard, unless it is like a ramped up aegon lol

Btw, by play smart, not hard, I'm not saying your stupid. Just saying that you need to work around the Regen and not complain without thinking it through.

Also, rol isn't worth any resources or a ton of time. Unless you've done literally everything you can and you're hard stuck in story, try to do other content
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Void, Archangel, Human Torch, Aegon, CAIW(with synergy), Warlock are only few of the champs who can make this fight easy even as 3*s. Post ur roster, it’s very likely u already have a good counter.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    frunder said:

Lvernon15 said:

What champs can I then?
    Take a look at this post. It gives many options.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/145111/new-champs-taking-out-rol-wolverine#latest

Would sunspot work?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You just need to take a screenshot of your list of champions and post it here, on this thread.
    Don't need to create a separate thread for it
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    frunder said:

Would sunspot work?

With 3/3 despair mastery Sunspot can do this fight. Also any other champ that can apply consistently many debuffs (Massacre f.e.). This fight has really a lot of options to clear.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I used Guillotine, but that was years ago. As others mentioned there are plenty of options currently.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Star-Lord, Domino, and others can just out damage Wolverine. There are lots of options.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’ve done 5 runs of farming potions for my few final runs of 6.2.6 and I cleared him with a bunch of champs:

Void
    Aegon
    Hype
    Torch

Champs who can do it.

Yondu
    OG guillotine
    Gladiator hulk
    Nebula
    Rogue (have to play super aggressive)
    Starlord
    Warlock
    G2099

I’m probably missing champs cuz I just can’t think right now. Someone above mention sunspot. Hype can spamming special 1 so probably Sunspot.

Sym since he’ll stagger.

Lots of options If you show us your roster we can help.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    frunder said:

He is not Gibb to play against, you have to have a reverse heading or heal block chap to beat him and he regenerates thousands of health a second which is bull, make it like 300 to 500 then a second if he is ganna then to have a better player experience.

74 hits, no heal block required

https://youtu.be/XqxC1zikniw
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Archangel's a great option
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    She hulk works as well
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    King Groot plus despair
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Guillotine was the first heal reversal champ in the game. Back in 2016/2017, most of my alliance used her to take him down. Even as a 3*, he can be taken down in about 30 seconds, though it is subject to RNG a bit since he needs to trigger his regen while the phantasm is active. Very reasonable fight with Guillotine though.

In the years since, there have been DOZENS of new counters added. Especially if you consider just out-damaging him by leveling up champs. For example, I used a 5* Rank 5 Venom the Duck to beat him despite VtD not having any reliable way to stop/mitigate the regen. Just powered through.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    There are so many counters to RoL Wolverine now it's not even funny. I do regular RoL runs in 15 minutes to farm pots. It doesn't take long to get a champ that can deal with him. Try killing him with a 4/40 4* Strange like I did way back in the day. That wasn't fun, but now the fight is a joke.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I shredded him with an archangel at 3 (or 5) percent health in my first ever try so it really isn't hard
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Civilwarrior!