**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do I know?

4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
Hey there if you’re reading this you probably have nothing better to do so halp me out will you? So i have a 4* nick fury at 5/50 i realllly need this ag from the event how do i know when to go in so that I guarantee that i get a skill ag? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    It’s rng there is no certain time you can go in to get it

• Options
    Piviot said:

It’s rng there is no certain time you can go in to get it

So you’re saying i have to go in at random and hope i get it?
  • Options
    MarcFoucault98MarcFoucault98 Posts: 20
    What you should do is save up for the tier 3 rift selector bundle thing. Don't buy any rift keys until you have that, it will let you choose the path you want. I believe that with that you will be able to enter 12 more rifts, and during that time there is a strong chance you will come across a room with a skill AG, so take it and enjoy NF in beast mode
  • Options

What you should do is save up for the tier 3 rift selector bundle thing. Don't buy any rift keys until you have that, it will let you choose the path you want. I believe that with that you will be able to enter 12 more rifts, and during that time there is a strong chance you will come across a room with a skill AG, so take it and enjoy NF in beast mode

So the selector can be used multiple times? I was gonna save up anyway should get it in 3 days
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Only once so make it count
  • Options
    Oh so i can go in and if i see the skill i can use my selector?
  • Options
    ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    4dlai said:

Yes you can
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    4dlai said:

Basically there is the regular portal and the selector gate if the gem isn't there use the random portal if you see it then use your Chronometer to unlock selector path. You do need to have chronometer purchased though.