**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About variant 2 Hyperion on aspect of war node

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
Hi guys, I'm 80% done with this variant in terms of exploration but i don't know that i have an answer to this guy.
Since I'm not the best at intercepting, everytime he throws a special attack and i wait out the unstoppable he gains so much power that he almost gets to an sp3.
If you guys are done with this fight and have any tips regarding him it'll be helpful.
As always any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks for reading and have a great day.

Comments

• Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Couple revives will get through him
  • Options
    Crumb3307 said:

Couple revives will get through him

Okay thanks
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Dormamu end combo on m and sp2 is power lock
  • Options

Dormamu end combo on m and sp2 is power lock

Yeah, i did try it . Almost worked till hyp started spammimg heavy attacks . Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll keep trying.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Psylocke
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Thing with synergies, fight lasted about 15-20 hits lol
  • Options
    MarvsbdMarvsbd Posts: 55
    I was going to try MODOK with Mr Sinister synergy. Power lock after every special.
  • Options
    Marvsbd said:

I was going to try MODOK with Mr Sinister synergy. Power lock after every special.

You know, that's a very good idea. I hadn't thought about it. Thanks bud.
  • Options
    Qfury said:

Thing with synergies, fight lasted about 15-20 hits lol

With champion synergy? Yeah if he gets a minimum of 5 furies then its worth it otherwise i don't know. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Options

Psylocke

I'm not sure whether she can bypass the glancing and micro reflect.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you have a mojo for some reason, when he has anti life field up, his power gain buffs expire in like 0.2 seconds.
  • Options

If you have a mojo for some reason, when he has anti life field up, his power gain buffs expire in like 0.2 seconds.

Hate to say that I don't have him in any rarity, but if i ever pull him , I'll keep your suggestion in mind. Thanks.