**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What I want new in game....

I always wanna pull some champ from arena but never got it...it's really hard for smaller ac player to pull champ and proplayer plays arean for increasing sign or for crystals shards I also added this issues before...and gave the suggestion too...my solutions are why not to make arean saprete from others and made similar soloobjectives I am not telling to remove arena but we need soloobjectives to pull our fev champ what we want to pull by compliting missions with spacific champs...and how this work for uncollected and cav there is 5* conquer and proven 4* for act1&2_3* this could be an awsome thing that kabam can introduce and make this soloobjectives for each week even kabam can add nexus champ selector to pull in one-month so this could be really awsome to get....why nexus...couse luck depends person to person if they got Cyclops humantorch and mediusa or corvus drex starlord they will decide whom they wants to try and invest their time for one week...

Comments

This discussion has been closed.