**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* AEGON OR HYPERION TO AWAKEN?

Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
Hello, I got Hyperion and Aegon R4 , I am saving to get the rift awakening gem that I choose, so I am not sure if Aegon or Hyperion and rank him to R5..

Current status:
I AM ALREADY CAVALIER
THIS WILL BE MY SECOND R5 (FIRST ONE IS NICK)
I WANT TO CLEAR VARIANTS

Thanks!

5* AEGON OR HYPERION TO AWAKEN? 33 votes

Hyperion
30%
Daphboyshadow_lurker22Deco279Lucifer_666Doryan92SGT_M9Xguard77Rice26MarveellllllllllAlatok 10 votes
Aegon
69%
MikeyBoi69Lvernon15Hammerbro_64Cats4lifebluebubble100EtjamaMidnite93Mother_FlerkenddomEashanThicco_ModeKeepinItRealGOTGSpideyFunkoValBr111Z2f6hQAHawkJockJornLil_LasagnaUnassignedtester 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    No question
  • Options
    AlatokAlatok Posts: 6
    Hyperion
    Hyperion has a lot more benefits just awakening him.
    Aegon is also strong awakened, but unfortunately he needs a high awakening level to BEGIN being strong.
    Just ignore the poll and go for Hyperion, 300%.
  • Options
    Doryan92Doryan92 Posts: 1
    Hyperion
    Wait wait. You need hyperion. He just need the gem, lv1 is already perfect. It helps you far more on nearly everything and it's easy to use. Aegon you need to never lose combo and only after 300 hits he does a good damage. Also he needs maximum signature ability. You can do it but in a future. Hype is now.
    Simply I don't want you to regret doing a character hard to use, specially because it's your second rank 5.
    Regards
  • Options
    Lucifer_666Lucifer_666 Posts: 46
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is better for varients...