**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maintenance = 30 minutes energy AQ refresh?

Hi Kabam,

I hope the AQ energy refreshment timing is adjusted accordingly. Fair is fair.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    It's never adjusted for SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. Been this way for 5+ years.
  • Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    When does it stop?
  • Options
    Mokkie said:

Hi Kabam,

I hope the AQ energy refreshment timing is adjusted accordingly. Fair is fair.

You must be new around here
  • Options
    KretenKreten Posts: 15
    I don't care about energy, but it sucks they plan maintenance at the same with ongoing Alliance Quests. You can be sure to use up your energy, but you can't speed up the time on AQ. I'm getting sick of it.
  • Options
    Kreten said:

I don't care about energy, but it sucks they plan maintenance at the same with ongoing Alliance Quests. You can be sure to use up your energy, but you can't speed up the time on AQ. I'm getting sick of it.

5.5 years. 5.5 years we've had maintenance on the same day twice a month. They don't plan maintenance around game activities. Maintenance is static and likely won't ever change. Not even their servers that are being maintenance. Can't believe people are still surprised at this after so long.
  • Options
    MokkieMokkie Posts: 95
    edited May 2020
    It’s funny that players are saying I’m new for suggesting 30 min energy refresh after maintenance. I think it’s you guys might be the new players. Hint: I’m playing map 7. Check what HISTORICALLY happens before saying anything you don’t know.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Mokkie said:

It’s funny that players are saying I’m new for suggesting 30 min energy refresh after maintenance. I think it’s you guys might be the new players. Check what HISTORICALLY happens before saying anything you don’t know.

Those 30 min timers given by kabam happens when the game is undergoing EMERGENCY maintenance, a maintenance that happens unexpectedly and without warning. SCHEDULED maintenance is something that kabam always reminds us of in advance through in game mail and we have no excuse for not making our moves before the scheduled maintenance begins.
  • Options
    Mokkie said:

It’s funny that players are saying I’m new for suggesting 30 min energy refresh after maintenance. I think it’s you guys might be the new players. Hint: I’m playing map 7. Check what HISTORICALLY happens before saying anything you don’t know.

IM PlAyInG MaP 7! Cool. The point is however that this maintenance happens at the same day and time and is given notice days in advance as no matter what map you're playing. The only time they would adjust the timers is if it was emergency maintained that occurred.
  • Options
    The subject of this topic may already be talked about. If so I don't see any changes, if not, than maybe it's time. I'm talking about timing the maintenance. Why is it so difficult to time the maintenance when nothing else is going on?? Or be sure to pause everything just before you start the maintenance. Sure, losing energy is bad, but you can do something about it. Make sure you use your energy on time. But how about Alliance Quests? You can't speed up the given time. Of cource maintenance is needed and must be done, but guys, it's so easy to not effect everyone with it. I hope I'm not the only one thinking this way.
  • Options
    This is the 4th post since maintenance started. Read the others and find your answers.

Kabam isn't going to change anything in regards to maintenance. Maintenance lasts 1-2 hrs and it's been happening for 5.5 years. There's always something going on for someone. Maintenance is about what works for them and that's all that matters. Time to get over it.
  • Options
    Well, you don't have to patronize me. Of cource I've looked for another topic first. But if you remove them at very second nobody can read them. Or am I wrong?
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Kreten said:

The subject of this topic may already be talked about. If so I don't see any changes, if not, than maybe it's time. I'm talking about timing the maintenance. Why is it so difficult to time the maintenance when nothing else is going on?? Or be sure to pause everything just before you start the maintenance. Sure, losing energy is bad, but you can do something about it. Make sure you use your energy on time. But how about Alliance Quests? You can't speed up the given time. Of cource maintenance is needed and must be done, but guys, it's so easy to not effect everyone with it. I hope I'm not the only one thinking this way.

@Kreten didn't you just make a thread with this exact comment
  • Options
    Yes and no. I've made another one in another topic adressed to Kabam, they brought it in same topic.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    They merged threads because again, there was 4 of them created about the same damn topic.
  • Options
    Yet again. You don't have to patronize anybody. It's a freaking forum where people talk about they problems about the game.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Kreten said:

Yet again. You don't have to patronize anybody. It's a freaking forum where people talk about they problems about the game.

There's no problem. It's scheduled maintenance.
  • Options

Kreten said:

Wow edgy teen we have in our midst
    Lol, I wish I was teen. Maybe it would be easier to suck it up and go on. Sadly I'm not and I really don't like it when people are patronizing. Sure, everyone has his own opinions about everything. But my question was a global question, I was not commenting about other people opinons like some do.
  • Options
    And for the record I'm talking about Demonzfyre, not about you The_darkest.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Mokkie said:

Dude the maintenance was scheduled and we got 2 in game mails for it you failed nobody else.
  • Options
    And for the record I'm talking about Demonzfyre, not about you The_darkest.

Kreten said:

There's no problem. It's scheduled maintenance.
    Really buddy??
    Are you the one who's telling what is a problem and what it is not??
    Why are you making it personal?
    I find it a problem, and I am not the only one. If you disagree be free to hit "disagree" button at any time, but let us be.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    30 minute timers should be used for every AQ because it makes AQ more fun to play, however they shouldn't do it because of scheduled maintenance. As others have said this is something we have always had to play around.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    It's frustrating that game is not available when you want to play and same goes when players don't plan around when given enough notifications..