**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jane foster heavy attak missing

LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi kabam,

Since many month i have a problem with jane foster's heavy attak.
She miss all time her heavy attak..
Look video you'll see...
https://youtu.be/Y7LRgiGHBgQ

I think, her heavy distance is so much short (compared all others champs) so she miss all time (+80% of the Time). It's anoying, i lose many time fights fault of that.

Please can do you fix it ?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You knock him back and then go for the heavy and wonder why it misses lol. Not sure why you would even throw a heavy in most of those situations.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    When you heavy , you place until 2 staggers. So no heavy no stagger. It's very important to fix it.
    https://youtu.be/EnlYLNsPD8E

Another video for show the heavy missing
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★

You knock him back and then go for the heavy and wonder why it misses lol. Not sure why you would even throw a heavy in most of those situations.

You must be a pro at this game if you just go around telling everyone what their doing wrong.. the guy has a fair statement that the heavy distance is off compared to other champs like collossus, Capt iw and others.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I see the point. He does knock namor back in the first video and that’s what I thought he problem was, but then I noticed during the cable fight that after a medium he WAS able to land the heavy. This could be annoying if you parry, medium, heavies but I think it’s best to just not use JF
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,626 Guardian

You must be a pro at this game if you just go around telling everyone what their doing wrong.. the guy has a fair statement that the heavy distance is off compared to other champs like collossus, Capt iw and others.
    It’s not the distance that opponents are being knocked back, but reply was right in asking WHY you would want to do Medium-Heavy without opponent being stunned, as when a lot of times shown in video the opponent can just return whack your instead.

Only really save time to Heavy is from a Parry while they are still stunned, and it DOES work in those examples (not too far back).
    Okay after vérifications, it's work well.. i should parry and no problem like it ! Thank everyone. This thread can be closed
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,626 Guardian
    Actual issue (you can check every instance in videos) is that opponent is NOT blocking (or stunned, see prior) and actually takes a little stutter step towards you before the Heavy is attempted.

JF Heavy must have a variable distance to it, and when sees opponent take a tiny bit in and then stop, JF will think she needs less distance on her Heavy (and it comes up short).

Some of those times, opponent even stutters in and then stutters back away tiny bit (so misses as well).

Every attempted Heavy while opponent is actually Blocking in videos (and thus had also never moved from the initial push-back location) the Heavy is Successful.

I think it was this JF Heavy that had a long thread regarding it not too far long ago, can probably search for it. Don’t think it really had any Kabam reply.

**Would be nice if Kabam could take a look at her Variable Heavy distance and see if working as intended or not.
    edited May 2020
    I don't understand why i should always parry for heavy. Without i missing almost all time. It's not normal right ?
    Would be nice if Kabam could take a look at her Variable Heavy distance and see if working as intended or not.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I would agree her heavy is a bit bugged, but that is far from the most effective way to use her.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Thinking on this, does any other champion suffer from not being able to chain one basic attack into another? That is what is being shown here, her heavy range is regularly far too short and difficult to predict when you’ll be able to land it. It doesn’t fit the cadence every other champion has.