**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

10,000 5-Star Red Shards Missing with latest Update V15.0.0

Hi Kabam /MCOC team,
I am Gigtech/prasadrane2592@gmail.com playing this game for last more than 27-28 months and today I encountered unknown Issue my 10,000 Red/5star Shards go missing from my shard Crystal stack please look into this I played a lot for those 10,000 shards and was waiting for it to increased that to 15000 Please have look and get my missing Shards back to me.
Waiting for your response.

Thank-you
GIGTECH | prasadrane2592@gmail.com

Comments

• HailTheGreat1HailTheGreat1 Member Posts: 40
    Technically this should be entered as a ticket but because this is probably a result of the glitch Kabam had in the last event quest. They will probably ignore your ticket and respond with a generic message that says they did not take more than they rewarded becuase something similar happened to me and thats the response i got. However its untrue. They took more than they rewarded even though they acknowledged I didnt exploit their bug. Im not spending money on the game unless they refund my 5* at R2 and if that never happens then they will nver get any money for my or my sons account. Kabam was able to distinguish those who exploited the bug instead they took more than they rewarded from those who played the game normally and did not exploit it. This is a buyer beware culture they have created.