**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Instability [May 13]

2»

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

I was about to enter a red room op. It would suck if I lost my keycard.
    And the is the 2nd emergency maintenance of the day. What the heck, did you guys do nothing during scheduled maintenance last night?

3rd
    I’ve only seen two happen today. But 3 is worse.
  • Options
    Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    What is the real purpose of schedule maintenance when hrs later the game goes down again??? My count could be wrong but since the latest game version update I have seen now 4 emergency maintenance & this time my incursions run has been interrupted... there are too many mistakes happening in the game to count & this is just as important as new game content not to mention unacceptable for the MCOC community as a whole... @Kabam Miike when will this game interruption actually be addressed with the proper need that it should receive or are you & your staff just gonna keep ignoring it untill it becomes an issue like now???
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Best champ in incrusions lost
  • Options
    No money on new servers ppl buy more odins 🤗
  • Options
    I buy one when game on
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Surely this is a joke... Right. How many times this month now 5..6? And on top of it we'll probably end up with a few more outages......

BIG FAT LOOOOOL
  • Options
    WorkzyWorkzy Posts: 2
    Thank you 👍🏽