**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emma Frost best utility champ?

This video was made by ALbundyrules!
This video goes over various uses for Emma Frost.
Hope you like the vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zws1eC2G4ps

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake is the best utility champ imo
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

A team of quake, SS, Ghost, Hood, wasp will do the whole game. Emma’s utility only really comes from the immunities, other than that I have to say she doesn’t really have much else
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Lvernon15 said:

A team of quake, SS, Ghost, Hood, wasp will do the whole game. Emma’s utility only really comes from the immunities, other than that I have to say she doesn’t really have much else
    You wouldn't need wasp, imo. Maybe someone with immunities
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Reed richards.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Trying to get enough tier 5 cc to rank 3 EF. She is very good and useful in many situations.

I don't think she is queen of utilities because most of her immunity are fake immunity. You will lose it once she turns to telepath form but still it's useful.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Mayis said:

TP33 said:

Lvernon15 said:

What about evade counter, massive sp2 damage, power control via heavy attacks and taunt? And oh, we dont have that much dot and stun immune champs
    Gist can evade counter, ghost has bigger sp2, ghost can tank sp3s with hood, ghost gains enough power from sig that encroaching stun and nodes that stun you don’t work
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I rank 5'd emma for AQ with suicides. Modifiers aren't a propblem for her as she can get her sp1 or sp2 in under 15 hits and that sp2 is usually the curtain closer for most fights.