**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Burned out

DeckardRJDeckardRJ Posts: 43
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Hello everyone, I would like to ask how do you guys deal with burnout and why are you burnt out? Not to AW/ AQ, but to the game itself as a whole. To me its because the arena bots behave like zombies, game is lagging sometimes, some connection issues, and of course the RNG in crystals that screw you over (6* cyclops ==) and also the huge amount of emergency mantainence . I love this game, played for 4 years+ and spent quite a large amount of money on it, however if the game remains in this state, then I don't think i want to continue anymore and let my sigil expire this June, and find another pastime.

Comments

• Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Take a break. , things seem to be going downhill and kabam isint going to change ( cable sp1 adjustment )
  • Options
    DeckardRJDeckardRJ Posts: 43
    Yeaa taking a break seems like the logical reason, hope the game gets better 😬😬😬
  • Options
    KentKent Posts: 65
    This month is so bored with quarantine
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Burned out cause hit brick wall cant penetrate...Champion in 6.2.6 😋
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Join a low time commitment, high prestige, map 4 alliance, that doesn't mandate wars, let your sub expire and join the ftp crew.

Roll through monthly UC and masters, avoid arena unless you need t1a/t4b and stay well, well away from the itch that is act 6. It's not fun.
  • Options
    AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    edited May 2020
    Play the game as much as you feel confortable with and no burn out. You dont need to be on top. This is a game, not a job.