**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Epic Rift Chronometer question?

I am getting the 3K chronometer. If I dont move and end the quest then will I still have the chronometer or will it be gone.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You will still have it... But there's no point in leaving the quest if you can complete it
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    The bigger question is why would you end the rift without completing it? Better yet, why would you go through the gate to use the Chrono to pick what you want and then end the rift?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,626 Guardian

I am getting the 3K chronometer. If I dont move and end the quest then will I still have the chronometer or will it be gone.

DON'T QUIT the quest, just navigate to the Store via top menu to buy the Chronometer. Then when you click on Quests, just hit CONTINUE to resume your Rift Quest.
  • If I go straight because its not the awakening gem I want then will the chronometer be there until I use it?
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Yes. You keep the Chrono until you actually go through that gate. If you go fight the mutant sym, the Chrono stays in your inventory.
  • crogs said:

Yes. You keep the Chrono until you actually go through that gate. If you go fight the mutant sym, the Chrono stays in your inventory.

thanks
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Just remember if you end the Rift without completing it, you'll lose your Key.
  • Just remember if you end the Rift without completing it, you'll lose your Key.

Is the key the rift detector?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Just remember if you end the Rift without completing it, you'll lose your Key.

Yes. You burned the rift detector whether or not you finish the quest. You keep the chronometer forever until you use it. So check for the gem first and if it's not there get your random reward.
  • Just remember if you end the Rift without completing it, you'll lose your Key.

Yes. You burned the rift detector whether or not you finish the quest. You keep the chronometer forever until you use it. So check for the gem first and if it's not there get your random reward.
    Ok Thanks