**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Random Question

How come Electro isn't immune to shock damage? Would it be too OP if he were to convert the shock damage into one bar of power? Just asking...

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Yes it would. He is like that due to balance reasons.
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Just seems out of character to me. Even if the convert damage to power is taken out, it's still strange that he's not immune to shock damage is all I'm saying, balance reasons or not. If that's the case, Kabam really needs to work on balances for Nightcrawler then
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

Just seems out of character to me. Even if the convert damage to power is taken out, it's still strange that he's not immune to shock damage is all I'm saying, balance reasons or not. If that's the case, Kabam really needs to work on balances for Nightcrawler then

Well ... This is a game. It doesn't happen in real life Universe or Marvel's Universe. It has his own universe, with different laws of reality.
    Electro may be able to control his own shock, but that's it. He will still take damage from different shocks
  • Options

Well ... This is a game. It doesn't happen in real life Universe or Marvel's Universe. It has his own universe, with different laws of reality.
    Electro may be able to control his own shock, but that's it. He will still take damage from different shocks

I understand it's a game and all, but it still has to stick with the source material as well, real life Universe or etc regardless. Electro showed it a few times before in the comics. I'm not saying be immune to the damage of say Thor's lightning (Jane or original Thor) completely, but the shock damage provided behind it seems a little weird for me at least, but it's not something to flip Kabam about honestly.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    How come Electro isn't immune to shock damage? Would it be too OP if he were to convert the shock damage into one bar of power? Just asking...

Because they're too lazy to code specific immunities for each and every energy type of interaction. Why would it be too OP? how many champs even cause shock power and where in the content would it gain you such an advantage to be considered OP? I think the more obvious reason is the coding is not worth the perceived benefit.
  • Options

Because they're too lazy to code specific immunities for each and every energy type of interaction. Why would it be too OP? how many champs even cause shock power and where in the content would it gain you such an advantage to be considered OP? I think the more obvious reason is the coding is not worth the perceived benefit.

If anyone is OP, let's look at Scarlet Witch. Uh huh I just went there.
  • Options

Um, did u miss 12.0
  • Options

Um, did u miss 12.0

Um, did you see she's still a little OP, just a little