**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can Claire Voyant solo AOL champs? Here is a test

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
I think we all saw the post from earlier that sparked this debate. So I decided to test it out. No I did not go into AOL because I dont think she is built to solo imiw or thing (Maybe darkhawk?)
So i decided to test the parry/heavy/L3 against ROL Cap marvel. Poison immune champ with unlimited parries. Here is the results.

As you see it took 70 hits to drop 547k damage. However, in thi fight I used 8 L3's. Each L3 is 4 hits, but in AOL L3 only counts as one hit. So 3 hits dont count. This results in:
8 x 3 = 24
70 - 24 = 46 hits
546,710 ÷ 46 hits = 11,885hp per hit
11,885hp x 220 hits = 2,614,700
(I think its 220 hits you are allowed in AOL, if not please correct me)
So in theory she can reach close to a solo on some fights?
*Note I do not run suicides, this was without any boosts, however I did run a big attack synergy team.
What do yall think of this?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Deli said:

I think we all saw the post from earlier that sparked this debate. So I decided to test it out. No I did not go into AOL because I dont think she is built to solo imiw or thing (Maybe darkhawk?)
    So i decided to test the parry/heavy/L3 against ROL Cap marvel. Poison immune champ with unlimited parries. Here is the results.

As you see it took 70 hits to drop 547k damage. However, in thi fight I used 8 L3's. Each L3 is 4 hits, but in AOL L3 only counts as one hit. So 3 hits dont count. This results in:
    8 x 3 = 24
    70 - 24 = 46 hits
    *Note I do not run suicides, this was without any boosts, however I did run a big attack synergy team.

Pretty accurate I think. I believe in the original post it was stated that in order to Solo, you need to be running suicides
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Iirc you needed to fight a champion with immunities.

Hype-has fairly large energy resistance reducing her damage.

Medusa- suffers from something hype also has Needing to periodically nullify a buff to prevent unstoppable. You wont be able to just heavy as cv’s nullify is tied to medium and light attacks.

All skill champions just stop her heavy mechanic.

IMIW is going to be sometimes immune, wont work. Easy test, didn't pass.

Omega Red is the only plausible champion for the strategy.

Additionally the 6* in abyss also have more armor to reduce damage taken.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    She could probably solo the CMM fight, but I guess any mystic could do that.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

That fight is a piece of cake for every mystic now
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Deli said:

8 x 3 = 24
    70 - 24 = 46 hits

Max recoil
    Good man.But you need Max recoil and Max suicides then she can solo.
    Max recoil will give you 60% more special attack damage

Medusa- suffers from something hype also has Needing to periodically nullify a buff to prevent unstoppable. You wont be able to just heavy as cv’s nullify is tied to medium and light attacks.

Wrong 100%.Hyperion has energy Resistance not hight physical resistance.Medusa is a cake for Claire.Not to mention dormammu,mephisto and omega as well.Her energy attacks can also do bishop.

1 extra hit after every 10 sec works great against Medusa You really need to read abyss nodes.
    Deli said:

8 x 3 = 24
    70 - 24 = 46 hits

Nice man.Congrats man but she really needs suicides and Max recoils.Max recoil will boost her special to 60%.

Wasn't there something about recoil only increasing the base attack of specials? At 20 charges she gets like a 400% attack increase for her sp3, does recoil even make a noticeable difference at that point?

She needs Max suicides.I will be surprise if she solo abyss fight without suicides maybe she can but sure.But with suicides yes she can definitely solo abyss fights.

You still don't get the cycle.

Wrong 100%.Hyperion has energy Resistance not hight physical resistance.Medusa is a cake for Claire.Not to mention dormammu,mephisto and omega as well.Her energy attacks can also do bishop.
    I can only go with what I’ve seen and know. When you post evidence instead of rhetoric you’ll have credibility. Wasn’t the second post in your argument for Claire saying that you had not entered the abyss?

Hype has at least 35% energy resist which is all CV does now, that’s on top of his armor.

Medusa isn’t cake nor a solo from what I have seen. Just watched a video where someone tried It and after ~150 charges were burned 30% health was taken from medusa.

Mephisto maybe(?) but alas no evidence/reference.

Dormammu, refer to Mephisto.

Bishop, Yeah just like torch, right? I’ve seen experienced players try that, they spent many revives then 1 eventually gave up and went with warlock.

Have any videos yet?
    Don't make me start fight again.I am not gonna do abyss again for you.2nd thing SP3 are not energy attacks.You don't even know the difference between energy attacks and sp3 attack.This proves you know nothing but still here judging and I have see ilac videos he used AEGON cause he has GR synergy and AEGON was fast.Next time when you can atleast know the difference between attack and know the cycle of champions then come knocming besides that stay away cause I have aggressive temper.I am controlling it hardly.Kabam have already gave me two warnings cause of using bad words.Don't test my patient.First learn basics of game then come here.

I can only go with what I’ve seen and know. When you post evidence instead of rhetoric you’ll have credibility. Wasn’t the second post in your argument for Claire saying that you had not entered the abyss?

Hype has at least 35% energy resist which is all CV does now, that’s on top of his armor.

Medusa isn’t cake nor a solo from what I have seen. Just watched a video where someone tried It and after ~150 charges were burned 30% health was taken from medusa.

Bishop, Yeah just like torch, right? I’ve seen experienced players try that, they spent many revives then 1 eventually gave up and went with warlock.

Have any videos yet?
    And for bishop Claire has power steal you know that right.But again for this session therapy I give you medication of 1 tablet common sense and leaning basics of gamea
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Have any videos yet?
    And for bishop Claire has power steal you know that right.But again for this session therapy I give you medication of 1 tablet common sense and leaning basics of gamea
    Egocentric Fanboys are the worst

Have any videos yet?
    Just like you are a fangirl of Doom.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

Have any videos yet?
    Her power steal is very weak actually, and it's active on poison. For bishop you'd go incinerate, so power steal is 8 hits away from you
    Once again, nobody wants you to do all aol, do any of earlier fights

So no video nor evidence?

Funny, ilac did try Claire against Medusa with the method you mentioned and failed. I invite you to duel a bishop with CV and see how that works out for you. “Jenna.”

What did I said when I do abyss again.And I have seen ilack video he was not even playing Claire style.He used AEGON for whole fight.He didn't died by enrage he died by hits.Don't me use abusive words I am barely controlling it.Learn basics of game then come knocking

Have any videos yet?
    Since the other comment is pending approval I will type this one and saying it twice is no problem. I am not a fanboy you are. You lash out when people disagree with you and deflect and get defensive and make attempts to belittle. You are toxic and your disagree count shows it. Pipe down the Ego already.
    Aleor said:

Have any videos yet?
    Her power steal is very weak actually, and it's active on poison. For bishop you'd go incinerate, so power steal is 8 hits away from you
    Give me revives when next gifting event comes so I can takedown easier fights with Aegon then I will use Claire
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

That fight is a piece of cake for every mystic now
    mmm, cake.

Have any videos yet?
    Umm no I'm not the one being rude to everyone and telling them they know nothing which is why you disagree ratio obliterates your agrees.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

Have any videos yet?
    Give me revives when next gifting event comes so I can takedown easier fights with Aegon then I will use Claire
    First you asked for money, now for revives in gifting event. What's wrong with you?
    You don't even need to go far, you can show off bwcv greatness in thing fight. If not, you clearly don't know anything about the game and should stop saying people don't know anything about the game.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

You still don't get the cycle.
    Can you show me your rosters and title? Very simple, hide your name and alliance if you want. I just want to see what have you achieved in the game.
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Have any videos yet?
    First you asked for money, now for revives in gifting event. What's wrong with you?
    You don't even need to go far, you can show off bwcv greatness in thing fight. If not, you clearly don't know anything about the game and should stop saying people don't know anything about the game.
    I could of swore he claimed not to need revives