**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More Gold From Awakening/Duplicating Champs

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 β˜…β˜…β˜…
As the game Grows So must our Gold income πŸ˜πŸ˜…
i mean nowadays Rank_up/Level ups are becoming crazy 6* take millions to level and rank also do 5*s beyond R3..
Gold is one of the main easy / that should stay easy to get resources in the game
comparing Gold with isos and catalyst i think gold is becoming a major problem and the hardest one to come by giving how it's used
catalyst varies in multiple tiers / isos you get a good chunk from duplicating champs altough i think it needs a bump too

even tough it's been added as a reward in high-end content that amount for those who can deal with the hustle is nearly low 1million gold for a completion of a hard content and 5mil for exploring is pretty low !

The major problem is that this is a collecting game where you collect and rank speaking of myself i rank everything from my 1* to my 6* i love to max champs .. don't get me wrong i still want the gold to come in a rational way but we've seen very little jumps on this matter and gold isn't something you should Grip that hard on..

this is not a give me Gold post but rather a Post that suggest to link the gold outcome with Progress because it's very obvious that it doesn't work like that

As of now i think Duplicating champs is the best way to include more gold getting 1k or 2k from duplicating 4* 5* and 6* is very sarcastic it's an obvious issue why not to Buff gold reward from duplicating each rarities !?

3* (05 T5C ISOS) + ( 05K GOLD ) 10K AT MAX SIG
4* (25 T5C ISOS) + ( 10K GOLD ) 20K AT MAX SIG
5* (50 T5C ISOS) + ( 50K GOLD ) 100K AT MAX SIG
6* (25 T6C ISOS) + ( 100K GOLD) 200K AT MAX SIG