**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we get confirmation on this Kabam

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
The Forbidden crystals won't have any other purpose in the future right? They are just extra rewards for you to have for a chance at gold/units. And won't serve any kind of future purpose for anything. Right? It would be pretty poorly thought out if there was a secondary purpose to these that wasn't made clear through the event info.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is a crystal just like any other. It has the possible outcomes listed as well.
    There is nothing else to it
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Is a crystal just like any other. It has the possible outcomes listed as well.
    There is nothing else to it

Sshhh I'm trying to bait Kabam into revealing some info about whatever this is hinting towards
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Forbidden crystals?
  • Options
    Oh the platinumpool ones. Gotcha. Should just be the units and gold.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    Like maybe a special addition to the STORE, where you could Trade-in 5x of the PlatPool Forbidden Crystals in exchange for (????) (PlatPool himself, ie at least a crystal with 1% “chance” at pulling him at some higher Star Rarity, 20% chance at some lower Star Rarity, with other odds being just pulling his Profile Pic) ??
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Like maybe a special addition to the STORE, where you could Trade-in 5x of the PlatPool Forbidden Crystals in exchange for (????) (PlatPool himself, ie at least a crystal with 1% “chance” at pulling him at some higher Star Rarity, 20% chance at some lower Star Rarity, with other odds being just pulling his Profile Pic) ??

Since they're not a permanent addition to the game, I would very much doubt that they would later add a trade in for them.
  • Options

I feel like they would have told us that or hope they would. I've opened all the ones I've gotten so far.