**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation.

LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
So was the package we received with the 20K scrap, normal health and other stuff the compensation for the evade bug not being fixed for a month? If so that is awful, we need alliance revives and health potions for the amount of times we've had to revive because of stuff messing up on YOUR end.

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    You're like the most ungrateful person in the world. At least kabam did something to compensate us.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It was because the server was down for 4 hours.

If that was for the evade bug it would need to be alliance items and at least x10
  • InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    No amount of compensation will be enough for some people. Even if we're given a boatload of items, some people will say Oh I spent more than that because of your bugs. I just want 50% off alliance potions for a week. A T4 basic, some 5-star shards, or anything else would be a bonus. Potion discount is what should be done.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Always expecting freebies... grow up.

Im in a alliance that runs map 5. With the month long venture with all the Kabam issues, and no ability to get revives except for buying units. Kabam needs to compensate revives and units that everyone used during a known bug that took almost 2 months to fix.

Items dont cost Kabam anything amd it brings the community moral back up.
  • Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67

You should group up. I would I waste lot of resources for Kabam fault? If you play in competitve game then you can understand frustration of a player. First of tell me why these bugs introduced? why did they try to change something has been working? any answers? They do not test anything and wait for player base to report their bug. They keep doing forever and ever without thinking about players base. We deserve big compensation.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Queue the violins.
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219

Im in a alliance that runs map 5. With the month long venture with all the Kabam issues, and no ability to get revives except for buying units. Kabam needs to compensate revives and units that everyone used during a known bug that took almost 2 months to fix.

Did Kabam make you use revives, or was it your alliance that pressured you into thinking you aren't good enough if we don't 100% all 3 BGs? Maybe Kabam made it this way "test the water" See who is willing to spend to complete?
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Queue the violins.

worlds_smallest_violin_poster_by_dr_j33-d32tvet.jpg
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    It's compensation for the maintenance taking longer than normal...not for a month of bugs and issues
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 7
    Kabam will compensate us with more bugs which will make them more money
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited May 2017
    JSnook wrote: »

Did Kabam make you use revives, or was it your alliance that pressured you into thinking you aren't good enough if we don't 100% all 3 BGs? Maybe Kabam made it this way "test the water" See who is willing to spend to complete?

Kabam Makes you use revives and potions with the bugs that they create (you fail to evade specials or your enemies double evade your attacks) plus on high tier alliances you dont get alliance revives not even lvl1 revives...If u have 0 revives and you havent complete your path to help your team Then you have to Buy revives with units which is the only way for high tier alliances to get revives Then buy some potions, thank god you can get with several ways potions like loyalty btw in the last month i have spent more than 200k loyalty to lvl2 alliance team potions Or glory which btw has Only single potions Not revives or team potions ....So yeah kabam makes you buy! they only made more money from those bugs, just watch seatin his Ultron fight how many times ultron double evaded how many revives and units had seatin to spent to get where he is in his 2nd round in LOL...So yeah i expect freebies Which those are not freebies Some of us Give alot to the game And we expect better Treatment
    JSnook wrote: »

Kabam Makes you use revives and potions with the bugs that they create (you fail to evade specials or your enemies double evade your attacks) plus on high tier alliances you dont get alliance revives not even lvl1 revives...If u have 0 revives and you havent complete your path to help your team Then you have to Buy revives with units which is the only way for high tier alliances to get revives Then buy some potions, thank god you can get with several ways potions like loyalty btw in the last month i have spent more than 200k loyalty to lvl2 alliance team potions Or glory which btw has Only single potions Not revives or team potions ....So yeah kabam makes you buy! they only made more money from those bugs, just watch seatin his Ultron fight how many times ultron double evaded how many revives and units had seatin to spent to get where he is in his 2nd round in LOL...So yeah i expect freebies Which those are not freebies Some of us Give alot to the game And we expect better Treatment

Actually everything you just stated there shows that you choose to buy them. They (Kabam) are just as okay with you not reviving and not finishing your path. They don't gain anything from you completing Map 5 (x5), you do. Your alliance does. They have given alliances options, fail to complete the harder maps or use revives. Your choice. The drive to be the 'best' is what causes your to spend. To be in the highest tiers to get the best rewards.

Just because they were readily available in the past, does NOT mean that have to be in the future. They have done this on purpose, yet people are still crying foul, because people do not like change. However, in life, things change. It's how people adapt to it that matters. It's time to adapt.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If he read Ultron's abilites he would've seen that he evades every 7 seconds. Combine that with the evade from LoL and yeah he's going to evade a lot. Ignorance and a platform to air it has once again helped to dumb down the community, at least it's good for a laugh. ;)
    Its not that i want to be the best that makes me buy but that i need to complete simple things that i used to complete....you cant adapt to a full of bugs games and if u adapt there must be something wrong with you...If something has problem you want it fixed...Its another thing to change the game for the better or for the future and its another thing to create bugs out of nowhere..I refuse to Adapt On Bugs Slow loading times Etc etc!!!
    Its not that i want to be the best that makes me buy but that i need to complete simple things that i used to complete....you cant adapt to a full of bugs games and if u adapt there must be something wrong with you...If something has problem you want it fixed...Its another thing to change the game for the better or for the future and its another thing to create bugs out of nowhere..I refuse to Adapt On Bugs Slow loading times Etc etc!!!

That's the mentality I'm talking about. You "used to complete". It's your choice. You didn't have to use the revives on bugs.
    edited May 2017
    Thats ur Opinion and i have Mine....Since i did Stuff that are basic content of the game and the game was underperforming on Kabams end and not mine, They have to Give compensation i dont care if it is A carbonadium or 10 ally revives its not matter of getting the freebie its matter of them showing us that they value our money and time.Its Because of the players That the game is still running not kabam if kabam had 0 players MCOC would not be here
    So you think that no matter what because you used to beat Map5, you should always be able to? No matter if they even said they attempted to make it more difficult? I understand nobody like bugs, but everyone has dealt with them, yet Kabam didn't make you use anything and doesn't really OWE you anything. It would be nice to get something, but no need to demand or expect.
  • Hey all,

As the in-game message indicated, this was a thank you for your patience while we completed the extended scheduled maintenance. We really are sorry for the frustration of the game being down for a while.
This discussion has been closed.