**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mephisto

Should I rank up my 5* awakened mephisto from r3 to r4? He's the best mystic I've got so far

Mephisto 39 votes

Yes, r4 him
61%
Spity68TerraCupidReferenceshadow_lurker22Marvel2289BadPullsMarcoDemonmewtwoMiStaLovaDeacondot_dittoRulllorSkillful_starAlexBossuRaknor89MauledFiiNCHPyrdaTP33LucianoDelHoya 24 votes
No, r3 is enough
38%
Jh_DezBrokenHeattblasttRookiieEtjamaKRANꓘRU11011Ctfz35ZeepZorpCaptainPollMasterpuffFRITO_ManSwarmOfRavensXguard77Lil_Lasagna 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    No, r3 is enough
    Wait for Doom, Symbiote Supreme, or Clair.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Yes, r4 him
    Mordo is also an option. Very effective cosmic killer
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Yes, r4 him

Mordo is also an option. Very effective cosmic killer

Mordo needs enemy to have permanent buffs for his damage to shine.
    Mephisto is r4 worthy.
    Dormammu is a option aswell since he's one of the few poison/bleed immune who isn't a robot or mutant
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yes, r4 him
    He’s not spectacular but he’s solid. T2A is becoming easier and easier to obtain, there’s no point in waiting for 6 months for the perfect champions when you could rank now and you’ll likely have the materials to rank up the ‘perfect’ choice by the time you actually pull him.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    No, r3 is enough
    You're not going to need mephisto anytime soon I'd not bother taking him to rank 4
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Yes, r4 him

Should I rank up my 5* awakened mephisto from r3 to r4? He's the best mystic I've got so far

I took mine to R5 ... he's a great option when you don't have any other mystics to choose from.

The logic of "waiting for xxx" I dislike ... there isn't any point in trying to hope you get a better. When you get a better one, deal with it then. In the meantime, work with what you have .. and make progress with what you have.

Mephisto is a good option, completely shuts down a lot of opponents with his soul imprisonment (spam L1) by preventing any buffs from triggering at all.

I use him to handle: Hyperion, Medusa, Annihilus and Terrax, to name a couple that I can't handle easily with my Ghost ;)

• Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Yes, r4 him
    Do it there will be enough content later where he fits the niche, when u are missing a specific champion, very useful champ (my second 6*) long ago and I still use him (f.e. Against rogue in v3 a few weeks ago)