**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL enrage, how does it work?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
So I’m looking at completion on LOL.
Ægon at R3 has these stats

When I take on Rulk enrage kills me eventually

At R4 he has these stats

People say you need over 2k. How far over is reasonable, it says he will have 2005 attack will that be enough or should I have a look at my masteries

Finally do buffs like fury etc increase the timer as well or is it done on base attack only?

Comments

• Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Iirc an attack rating of 2200 will get you the extended enrage timer.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    TP33 said:

So I’m looking at completion on LOL.
    Ægon at R3 has these stats

When I take on Rulk enrage kills me eventually

At R4 he has these stats

People say you need over 2k. How far over is reasonable, it says he will have 2005 attack will that be enough or should I have a look at my masteries

Finally do buffs like fury etc increase the timer as well or is it done on base attack only?

You need to look at base stats.

You need an attack rating of 2000. You CANNOT use boosts or masteries to inflate your attack rating to trick the timer. However, you can use Synergies to bring your champ over the threshold.

In other words, running Suicides or using a Champion boost will not affect the Enrage timer in any way.

However, if you're a little short, you can use an attack synergy (like Ant-Man/Yellowjacket) to bump up your attack rating.

Once you have your synergies set, head into LOL. Click on Aegon and look at his stats. Make sure his base attack + synergies is over 2000 for the full enrage timer.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You need 2k base with synergies allowed to affect it, r4 aegon is fine without any attack synergy