**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Star Lord Guide for Abyss

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
Last time I posted Claire guide for Abyss which actually got a great response.So now we will talk about star lord.

Unlike labrynth abyss champions has one weakness that is limber they don't have limber neither they are immune to stun.Which give alot of champions benefits but limits hits also made it worst.Aegon combo banking was the safest way.What if you don't have AEGON is there any champion that can make ABYSS.

OG Star Lord the god of damage.Gow to use him.Well I personally suggest you to watch SWEDEAH L video of ABYSS and you may not believe me he soloed OMEGA RED with star lord and took alot of health of quake with star lord more health than AEGON.

Requirements:
AWAKENING and Sig 200 requires for maximum damage.

Tactic:
Star lord is very risky champions not anyone can handle him.One hit and you will loose all your Combos.Best way to use him:
i)Simple tactic just Parry and heavy don't even think about doing 5 hits combo.Just parry medium and hevay attacks M hevay attacks.You will start doing damage like AEGON at 70 hits at 150 hits you will be doing damage like thing do.

ii) Don't even dare to use sp1 or sp2.Just parry --Medium --- Heavy.Parry medium and heavy.Don't loose hits.Those who have 5* Nick just use Quake synergy to get those juicy 3 evade charges.

iii)Pray to get that shock debuff on opponent from that SP3 cause after 100 hits if your SP3 inflicts shock you will deal 10k shock damage per tick.

WEAKNESS:
i)Star Lord cannot counter collector.
ii)Must bring Corvus for that collector or if you are hela player then heka can also do collector.
iii)Must bring some IMIW counter.HT works great.Star lord can counter IMIW but you have to be very good with re parry.
For good demonstration watch this video and watch omega red and quake fight you will know how to use start lord for ABYSS I stead of Aegon.
Again I am saying this is secondary option better than guillotine 2099 in abyss.Cause star lord definitely do better than guillotine 2099 in abyss.You can see front his video.

https://youtu.be/-DKyAWvOWYU

Comments

• Options
    You cannot use parry heavy cheese on thing.On thing you have to do 5 hits combo without using any specials.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Parry heavy makes for a long fight. I would still take g2099 over my sig 200 SL due to her combo shield (without synergy)
  • Options

Parry heavy makes for a long fight. I would still take g2099 over my sig 200 SL due to her combo shield (without synergy)

Guillotine 2099 will take alot of revives trust me my alliance member tested it.Star lord will definitely work better I said synergy cause not everyone is good with parties.And abyss is all about saving as much units as you can not like consume as much units a summoner wants.