**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

REALLY NEED HELP !

mistcd1g0opk.jpg
HELP ME OUT,LAST 3 5* CRYSTALS I JUST KEEP GETTING RONAN ... MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT THAT I CAN SELL RONAN AND GET BACK 50,000 5* SHARDS,NO HARD FEELINGS IF I LOSE 2 T4BS !
RESPOND AND DON'T CLOSE PLEASE . . . SO MUCH EFFORT TO COLLECT 5* SHARDS FOR THIS NON-SENSE ? NO THANK U !

Comments

• BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Sorry man, I would trade you the 5* Antman I just pulled for one of the Ronans you just got if it was possible. I was actually wanting to get a 5* Ronan.
  • KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
    edited May 2017
    I WOULD GLADLY TAKE ANT-MAN,BRO !
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Ronan is a great champ, why wouldn't you want him? I bet you have no experience using ronan.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Id take Ronan. HEs a beast
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I can understand the OPs frustration. After you dupe a 5* you don't want to keep pulling the same 5*. It takes so long to get the shards for a 5* crystal. I only have 4 5* champs and really want to expand my roster before I get multiple dupes on the same champ even if it was my SL. He is my only duped 5* so I either want a new champ or to dupe one of my other 5*.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    A guy in my alliance found 3 Iron Patriot in row, I guess you're not that unlucky. Ronan's a good one ahah
    MY POINT IS QUITE THE SAME,BIG . . NEW CHAMP,DUPE ONCE AND STOP .. MOVE AHEAD !
    FEL,IF ANYTHING EVER HAPPENS TO KABAM WE KNOW WHO TO BLAME,RIGHT ?? xD
    edited May 2017
    LEGEND,RENEGADE . . I'M NOT AGAINST RONAN I'M AGAINST THE IDEA OF JUST PULLING RONAN ALL THE TIME !
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I can understand where you are coming from. I wouldn't be too happy to dupe my drax or starlord for a 3rd tine
    FINALLY,McCord GETS ME ! B)
  • JayMMJayMM Posts: 69
    So it isn't just me then i had him duped already and my last 2 crystals have both been him, very annoying when i have good 5*s i could dupe instead (bp r3, yj) and i get ronan twice it's horrible haha ba3rhwyok1u5.png
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I'd love to have my 5* Ronan duped.....instead I dupe Magneto :'(
  • TheTAbyssTheTAbyss Posts: 14
    Five star roster: Rhino, Iron Patriot, Black Panther, Iron Man and today added..... Iron Fist. Anyone with a worse 5 star lineup please step forward.
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    If it makes you feel any better, I've duped my 5* SL 4 times now...

Probably doesn't make you feel any better
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    TheTAbyss wrote: »
    Five star roster: Rhino, Iron Patriot, Black Panther, Iron Man and today added..... Iron Fist. Anyone with a worse 5 star lineup please step forward.

I'll see your lineup and raise you:

My first 5* was spider-man....good when duped, not complaining
    2nd one: Superior Iron Man
    3rd one: Colossus
    4th one: Hulkbuster
    5th one: Superior Iron Man again
    6th one: Iron Patriot

Literally the bottom of the barrel characters, and I have all of them. 5 out of 6 chances and they're garbage.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Have to agree with the majority on this one. As much as I understand the frustation from rolling the same Champ, a Duped Ronan 5* is nothing to be disappointed about. :)
    JAY MM,I FEEL U,BRO !
    THAT MUST BE "TAX"ING,RIGHT TAX ?
    WISDOM,TRY 4th TIME AND ONLY 5* DUPED,U WILL GET THERE !
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited May 2017
    I duped ANTMAN twice in featured champ cristals. How about that?
    NO "ZEN" FOR U,ZEN ! :neutral:
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Duped Iron Man
    Duped BP
    Storm
    Colossus
    Ronan
    WS
    IP
    HB
    Cap Marvel
    SL awakened with gem

Hows that for shite?
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    So much yelling omg
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Same thing with my quake, i duped her 3 times in a row from a 4* crystal. I was disappointed at that time. But, when i started to use her more often, it wasn't too bad at all and i end up using her as a boss killer in AQ.

Theres no disappointment in duping a character again and again, it makes them even better.

• Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Sorry man, that's the curse of crystals. But look in the bright side. The chances of you getting a Ronan again is even lower with all these new champions.
  • KriegThePsychoKriegThePsycho Posts: 9
    The_One wrote: »

Duped Iron Man
    Duped BP
    Storm
    Colossus
    Ronan
    WS
    IP
    HB
    Cap Marvel
    SL awakened with gem

Hows that for shite?

well you got a duped SL so everything you just is now irrelevant.
    SLY,I JUST LIKE CAPS,NOTHING ELSE,BRO !
    WELL,LEGEND I HOPE U R RIGHT SINCE I POPPED RONAN(AGAIN) AFTER THE ADDITION OF THE NEW 12 CHAMPS . . . CURSE IS HARD !
    ONE,DUPED SL AND BP,WHAT MORE DO U WANT ? xD
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Cyclops
    Captain Marvel
    Rhino
    Colossus
    Colossus again :(
    Ronan
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    I got only ;

Captain Marvel (duped)
    Iron Man
    Iron Fist
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    edited June 2017
    i am jealous!!! I got cyclops blue =(

Ronan still not duped..

He's useful! Poison immune, stun.. fury... turn fury into weakness... etc.. I refuse to rank the 4* version... never gotten to behold the power of RONAN!
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Is your Caps Lock stuck ?

I am still looking for a 5* dupe. Ronan isn't all that bad. It isn't ideal to dupe him so many times, but hey that is luck. I don't think you will be able to get a refund. Imagen people trading in their 4* hero's so they can try again if not happy with what they got