**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on Duped Symbiote Spidey Rank Up? (Edited by mod for clarity)

R3ady_set_gameR3ady_set_game Posts: 32
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
ima about to rank up a duped symboit spidey to rank4/5.... whats your guys thoughts on him?
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    He's really good. Hits hard, not bad at defending in AW. Quick fights. Sp2 is great.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    He's great. Basically like IF with Evade. Good Attacker.
  • Options
    thanks guys :)
  • Options
    Hey there! There's some useful thoughts on Symbiote Spidey here, so to encourage more people to join in and help out, I've made an edit to the title so it's easier found.

Please try to keep thread titles related to the topic at hand!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Critical Hits
    71% Chance to boost Critical Hit Rate by 34% for 7.5 seconds.
    That’s right, increased Critical Hit rate caused by Critical Hits. Landing a Critical Hit that triggers this ability allows you to more easily maintain the effect throughout the fight and keep the Critical Hits rolling.
    31% Chance to inflict Weakness, decreasing the target’s Attack by 38% for 6 seconds.

Heavy Attacks
    100% chance to Armor Break, removing enemy Armor and applying 9% Armor reduction for 80 seconds.
    You read that right. 100% chance for 80 seconds. And the effects stack. So, any time you can land a Heavy Attack you should try and hit it as the effect will most likely last for the full duration of the fight.

Signature Ability - Spider Sense
    Increased agility coupled with small stature and a sixth sense for imminent danger make Spider-Man 40% more elusive.
    This altered version of Spider Sense triggers whenever a Special Attack is activated.
    The effect lasts for 8 seconds each time it is activated.
    Because the effect isn’t always on, it is at a higher rate than classic Spider-Man’s.

Mine is unawakened and at rank 4.
  • Options
    Thank you all
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I have 4* and 5* at r4/r2, and t4c to take one up. I'll probably do the 5* since it is unduped. I just like using him better because the evade on my sig 80 4* interrupts my fighting style. Both have killer L2, I would consider the 5* for r4 but only if t2a were more common.

The dupe was still good for defense in last season AW, not sure what he will be like on the new nodes though. Just for attack he is a little easier unduped to control, but I wouldn't complain if I did dupe him.