**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4 Maestro

I'm getting close to beating Act 4 and I'm wondering if Maestro is hard to beat.
I only have 4* Doc Ock,Ronin,Thing,AndIceman. And 1 5* Hawkeye.

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    He’s not really hard but going in blind can cause some trouble. Any champ can beat him if you take out the arc overload linked node. But I would recommend looking up his specials and study them. Good luck
  • Options
    AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119
    Thanks guys!
  • Options

Maestro is kinda easy to beat. Your team should be good, just dex his special 1 and special 2. DO NOT LET HIM GET TO HIS SP3

What are his special and what do they do??
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Maestro is kinda easy to beat. Your team should be good, just dex his special 1 and special 2. DO NOT LET HIM GET TO HIS SP3

What are his special and what do they do??
    Sp1, will kill you if you don't dex the last hit, does insane degen and applies through block, if you can dex the last hit your good. Sp2 is all melee, just 2 swords and a pirouette,. Sp3 and ur dead.
  • Options
    Oh ok,thanks!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Agree with above. Not many special abilities to worry about. Just dex specials and you're good. If you're not comfortable with his sp1, push him to sp2, as it's super easy to dex. I would still recommend learning to dex sp1 without using potions
  • Options
    Ok cool thanks guys
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    The middle path takes out the arc overload node @AydenPlays1. You will need to overcome his regen for exploration but the initial clear is pretty easy if you go straight up the middle. His SP 2 is easy to evade so push him to it if you can. SP one is evade evade, slight pause, evade. It gets easy but it'll wreak you at first. Watch some youtube videos. LOL maestro is the same so that may be easier to find.
  • Options
    Ok thanks!