**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should i do now?

HinosaHinosa Posts: 32
Hello guyz, im asking you for some tips or advices on what to do now, im in a dead end...
Im at 5.2.6 tryed once to finish it but i couldnt pass Iceman on the easyest path, idk why, maybe i was tired and disnt payed attention, but i cant do it again because i dont have enought units, or revives, first question is how many units shall i save for the final quest?
I know that the best way to get units is farming arena, or unitman, i dont have that much time or cash, any other options.. idk if there is.
Also i tried to do Variants, i think i’m not ready for them yet, see my rooster, tell me if i’m wrong..
This month i finished exploring master EQ, side event i consider not that great, since only once got a legendary crystal and once skill AG, nothing great to do with..
Anyway.. what should i do now, what should i focus on? Also i almoust have everything to r4 my warlock, except gold.. another big problem..
I dont want to leave this game, i enjoy it, i have alot more to do, but i think im in a dead end now, asking you to illuminate me 😁
Excuse my misspellings..

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Hate to break it to you, but you gotta do some arena and save up like 500-1000 units(hopefully you won't need most of em)
    Your roster looks thick enough to get through collector
  • HinosaHinosa Posts: 32
    Numan said:

Hate to break it to you, but you gotta do some arena and save up like 500-1000 units(hopefully you won't need most of em)
    Your roster looks thick enough to get through collector

My god.. around 500 units i have to farm arena for weeks :tired_face: i'm very "lucky" when i open crystals
  • BruhMongerBruhMonger Posts: 18
    I mean there’s pretty much nothing else to do at that point. Grinding arena doesn’t take too long so I would recommend doing that. It took me like one week to get up to 600 units and I beat the collector with 400. With he roster it’s definitely doable so I would say just buckle down and start grinding cuz there’s pretty much nothing else for u to do in the game at that point.